What's new

The Anything Thread

I believe the correct word is "mastaclees"

@Aaron...a short test is a "mastacle"

:lol:

not to be confused with the Monopoly guy's monastacle

proxy.php

Why is this thread in the testing area??

Maybe we should change the name to "The incredible moving thread" This thing started out in the barbershop, then it got moved to the darkroom, and now the mods have put us in testing... I suspect that's to negate the effects of any possible post-doping. :rolleyes:

Maybe we should change the name to "The incredible moving thread" This thing started out in the barbershop, then it got moved to the darkroom, and now the mods have put us in testing... I suspect that's to negate the effects of any possible post-doping. :rolleyes:

There was a thread on shaving while drunk that kept wandering from one forum to the next a while back. Maybe it's a hint for you to lay off the hooch. :tongue:

I think I've figured out this moving thread... it's rolling, building up posts like a snowball... or that ball in katamari damacy! Rock on.

Seriously, I JUST got that damn song out of my head! You sir, suck out loud!

I've got a cd sampler of Japanese music and it has a song on there called "Little Suzy with the big big tongue" You just thought you've had a song stuck in your head... That song will have you going around for days saying "UUUH-OOOOOOH!" in a shrill, high-pitched shout. What makes the song worse is that the rest of it is pretty much incomprehensible except for the phrase "little suzy has a big big tongue, UUH-OOOOOOH!"

Top Bottom