What's new

The 4 team playoffs are coming-who do you like?

I'll take BAMA. Total package,except in the passing game. I know everyone wants us to get beat. Clemson is the best chance because of Watson. No disrespect towards Ohio or Washington. But I like our chances. So,who you got?:sneaky2:

Yes, yes, yes.. @honeycutt...we all know you want us to say Bama. :001_smile Really though...I think Nick Satan...I mean Nick Saban will have his team ready to play and Alabama wins it all. I think they will destroy Washington (I think Washington is a much better team than people are giving them credit for...I just think they are not ready for this). I agree, Clemson has the best shot. Normally, with any other team, I would say that Alabama's defense will smother, but not in this game. I think Clemson will score points on Bama (something LSU couldn't do evidently despite it only being a 10 point game...now those were two smothering defenses). In fact I think the game will be pretty close through three quarters...but in the end I think Jalen Hurts will make some incredible plays and and Alabama wins by two touchdowns. Just my thoughts...

I really wanted to see Louisville get it. I think a Bama / Louisville game would have really been entertaining. Hopefully they will expand to 8 teams sooner rather than later.

Yes, yes, yes.. @honeycutt...we all know you want us to say Bama. :001_smile Really though...I think Nick Satan...I mean Nick Saban will have his team ready to play and Alabama wins it all. I think they will destroy Washington (I think Washington is a much better team than people are giving them credit for...I just think they are not ready for this). I agree, Clemson has the best shot. Normally, with any other team, I would say that Alabama's defense will smother, but not in this game. I think Clemson will score points on Bama (something LSU couldn't do evidently despite it only being a 10 point game...now those were two smothering defenses). In fact I think the game will be pretty close through three quarters...but in the end I think Jalen Hurts will make some incredible plays and and Alabama wins by two touchdowns. Just my thoughts...

I am not an Ohio State fan but I think they beat Clemson.

If not, you have the same quality Clemson team (perhaps slightly less talented) playing a better Alabama team than last year. A month ago, I would say Bama wins by at least a TD but who knows what kind of impact will occur with their OC leaving the team. They still win though by 3-6 points.

The irony is that although I believe OSU beats Clemson, I think Clemson has the best chance to knock off Bama.

I will change a previous statement made in another post about Bama v Washington. Bama won't slaughter them but will win the game.

Hey Don, your team had Saban first then let him slip away to Miami. LSU should have paid him.

That had nothing to do with money. LSU was offering to give him more money (and he was the highest paid coach in the NCAA at the time anyway). Saban was just going to go to the NFL if someone offered. I still think he would have been successful there if he had stayed a couple more years. But who knows. He undoubtedly is the best coach in college football now...and me be the best ever. :w00t: In my opinion, with all the hoops college teams have to jump through now with regulations in recruiting and coaching staffs as well as all the other crap you can and can't do, I think Nick Saban is even better than...wait for it...Bear Bryant! :a30: I have mad respect for that man...even if he is a miserable human being. That man can coach.

Top Bottom