What's new

Thanks for the aftershaves.

First I would like to thank B&B and it's members for being awesome and for making me feel welcome in my short time here. I didn't know the benefits of being part of a forum (for great deals, advice, help and even friendships) and how fun it would be. People here have great advice not only in wet shaving but about life as well, and it's amazing how people will bond together through a screen and a keyboard. I have been a member since December 2016 and have much more learning to do but I already feel I've been here much longer (information overload:lol:). The point is... I thank you all and a special thanks to [MENTION=69362]ClintO[/MENTION] for the amazing deal on these great aftershaves I look forward to trying. :thumbup:

Attachments

• $IMG_4160.jpg
    $IMG_4160.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 86
Congrats on the AS score and yes, B&B is a great place. Do you apply the Tight Buns to your face or another part of your anatomy??

Congrats on the AS score and yes, B&B is a great place. Do you apply the Tight Buns to your face or another part of your anatomy??
Thanks bud! And if it promises what is written on the label I'm bound to try it other places HAHAHA :lol:

"Tight Buns"?! :laugh:
The name is quite hilarious and this was the first time I've ever heard of it even I had to double take on the label. At the risk of sounding wrong, but the tight buns smells great LOL. :tongue_sm

Top Bottom