What's new

TECH Tuesday

Just completed the shave....

Fat Handle Tech
Tabac
Muhule Silvertip
New derby blade (first time ive used a derby)

Got an ultra smooth shave, very close but not quite BBS, did 3 passes with touch ups, first time ive used a Derby Extra, alot of people claim they aint that great (i usually use Astra SP) but they fared quite well.
On a side note this is the closest shave/irritation free ive got on my neck since i started DE shaving, very happy (compared to my EJ89 and mHD)

Glad you decided to clean up that TECH handle and use it. Looks great and sounds like its a great performer.

Tech again today. Great 2 pass shave with the attached materials. Merkur 23C handle on the Tech. $DSCN2029.jpg

Two day reminder... The day after tomorrow is

TECH Tuesday.

Shave with your tech and share the story or TECH Pics, latest hauls etc....

I received the travelling slant today. I didn't need to shave, but my next shave HAD to be with it, so I shaved tonight, just so I could still shave with a Tech tomorrow.

Tomorrow is TECH Tuesday and I am loading a FEATHER into my Fat Handle TECH. Gonna use the MOOS for lather and it will be good.

First shave with the Fat Handle TECH and a FEATHER went pretty well. Great close, smooth irritation free shave with a nicks on the neck around the adams apple. I suspect it sheared off previous irritation.

I'm now convinced that my postie is psychic - Tech Tuesday again! My Gold '56 arrived today!

USA '56 Silver
50's British Aluminium handle
USA '56 Gold
$techs.jpg

Swapped out my Black Beauty for my $7 antique store find this morning.
TECH (ball end, no date code, rectangular slots, a little gold left on it)
fresh Derby
Williams
VHD boar
T.N. Dickinson's WH

Really good, comfortable shave. I've used TTOs so much I do need to work on my technique with the slim headed TECH. I think I'll stick with the TECH for a while if for no other reason than I love the simplicity of it.

Here's my Tech for Tuesday. That Vie-Long is great for creating tons of lather. A little soft, a little floppy, perfect scrubbiness. The rebranded Arko (Tweex) created the Santa style lather you've come to expect.
$10.jpg

Top Bottom