What's new

Target shaving supplies

Was just at Target last night and picked up the Cremo sandalwood. They also had the Harry's and Bevel stuff. No Olivina, but there was a significant amount of totally empty shelf space. I assume they are still in the process of adding products.

Also, good news on the Olivina for anyone interested is that it is shave brush compatible.

Good info on the Olivina, the bourbon and cedar scent was very nice.

Well I saw the Target shave hype on Facebook and it's here too. I actually have to go to Target tomorrow so I'm going to check out the aisle too!

Well, I went to my Target after reading this.... Got the Cremo, Vie-Long brush. $21 and change, but a lathery little devil. A touch of Maca Root and I had lather up to my elbow! Little bugger held water, too. I lathered all up and was disappointed the brush didn't seem to have a lot of lather, so gave it a shake, big juicy shot of water and cream shot out. Will be nice to try going forward.

They had a spot for the Cremo lathering cream, but none in. They also have some Pacific Shave Cream "Pods". Littl single use lather pods that it specifically says can be used with a brush. Didn't buy any as I don't travel often, but may pick up next week when I go back to look for the Cremo Lather Cream. (might also grab another brush, cause ya never know how long they will hang out)

My Target is pretty rural as our town is only about 30k people, so no sign of the Bevel or Olivina products. But I will keep an eye out in coming weeks.

Shaving goods @Target, close by,local and decent prices.... What else can a guy ask for? Oh wait,
WAFFLE HOUSE NEXT DOOR!!!!!! WOOO-HOOO!!!!:a50::w00t:

It's pretty surreal seeing safety razors and brushes at a major retailer. I never thought that they would return to stores. If they're at a big mainstream retailer like Target, that must mean that there's a good market for them. This is good news for those of us concerned about the DE apocalypse but probably bad news for collectors!

Don't see why it would be bad news for collectors. They'll still be able to collect old stuff. If the new ones are any good, that's what people will end up using.

Was in my local Target last week and the shaving aisle was being revamped, lots of empty real estate on the shelves. I will check it out this upcoming week and hopefully they will have the Vie long brush as that's about the only item mentioned that peaks my interest.

20161204_142244.jpg
It's in a different aisle, but Target also carries a 13.6 oz. NIVEA moisturizing cream for just $7.49.
Sometimes they have a Buy 1 Get 50% Off the 2nd sale.

And it comes in a GLASS jar!

I haven't seen this anywhere else but Target.

Last edited:
I wasnt impressed with the Cremo lathering cream at all. Takes a ton of water to make a sub par lather with no cushion, I switched to Stirlings after the first pass.

That's cool! The target by me only has Cremo, Vanderhagen, and Harry's stuff. I'll keep checking though.

I'll be sure to purchase sometime new when they stock nicer DE stuff.

I was in Target today with my wife and I wandered over to the shaving supplies. I am not in Target very often as the closest one is 30 minutes away. They were completely revamping the entire aisle. They had products up that I had not seen in there on my last visit back in December. There were new cremo items including a brush and a shaving cream "specifically formulated for use with a brush". There was a whole line of items from Olivina. (never heard of them) I could not get a smell from the shaving cream, lotions or aftershaves because of the way they were sealed, but they had a bar of Bourbon Cedar bar soap that smelled very nice. There was a whole line of Bevel products including DE blades, brush and DE razor.
Has anyone else noticed this or tried any of the Olivina items or the Cremo cream in the tin?
View attachment 760116 View attachment 760117 View attachment 760118

Thanks for the update! Great to see traditional wet shaving returning to the mainstream!

I was at Target today as well and it was very cool to see the Bevel and Cremo on the shelf. May have to try the Cremo shaving cream. Not a bad price either. If you use your Red Card you get the 5% off too!

I have noticed the Cremo products in my recent trips. But nothing else. I was in the Morena Valley one a couple of weeks ago.

I went today and there was a full line of stuff. The brush was there, Cremo, Nivea, some weird bulldog one I've never heard of, and a few others but all actual wet shave products. Nice site. Didn't get anything though as prior to visiting Target I went into my local shave shop.

Top Bottom