What's new

Talc? You have to be kidding

joel said:
LOL - *Warning - proceeding link is to outside source the "urban dictionary" and within said definition explicit language can be posted* Definition #3 looks like the reference in question.
Ah yes. I have hear of that move before. However, around here we call it the flying squirrel.

Great Stuff you folks ,

This is exactly the stuff "Balla" what I need to get for a collegeau of mine at work. he stinks so bad its unbareable at work. unbelievable some folks dont care about hygiene "man ! I gotta breath the same air as you do Dude !

Another Collegeau of mine he goes out for a smoke alot a couple of times a day called me out to join him, I DONT smoke btw. He started complaining about this guy " I have given him a nickname "The Cloud "....

He needs 2 cans of Balla and 3 cans of Monkeybutt for sure.. :eek:

anyways when we were outside my collegeau started telling me this morning how he almost had to puke when he smelled "The Cloud " he told me rotting corpses smell better... (you can imagine i was laughing on the ground ! )

oh time for a nice shave on Saturday morning what shall I use ..oh diversity

What the hell could this possibly contain that would be any better than regular old talcum powder. Really. Do we need a separate product to powder the boys?

No we don't.

And no Mason, we don't need to reply to 2-year-old threads either.. :lol:

What the hell could this possibly contain that would be any better than regular old talcum powder. Really. Do we need a separate product to powder the boys?

No we don't.

And no Mason, we don't need to reply to 2-year-old threads either.. :lol:

Menthol.

But yeah, already available in the green Gold Bond.

Way to start the morning...Can't wait to see Joel's review on this...I nearly spilled my coffee when I saw this thread.

"Also great for sweaty buttocks..."

NO don't kill this thread, my wife and friends need to see it first. :lol:

EDIT: The bat wing syndrome definition just made me spill my breakfast. Great! Now if I don't have a good shave, someone's gonna get batwinged today!

I found the Tingly Scrotum Talc for Men to be 20% more disturbing than the scented. Peppermint eucalyptus and rosemary oils for a tingly sensation. Yikes!

Top Bottom