What's new

Take A Deep Breath & Then Walk Into The Fire

No news today. I hope tomorrow brings us something. My family is probably the most impatient group of people when it comes to stuff like this.

This looks like our last update until Monday. We have FINALLY received all of the testing results. Unfortunately we are unable to treat with hormone manipulation along with chemotherapy so we are tackling this a bit differently than we had hoped. Surgery for the port to be put in her chest is Monday and first chemotherapy session as well. She will be "disconnected" from the forum for some time but will miss all of you great folks on here. I will keep you posted on her progress. Our family sincerely appreciates all of the well wishes and prayers.

Wendy

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
"When we walk to the edge
of all the light we have
and take the step into the
darkness of the unknown,
we must believe that
one of two things will happen....
There will be something
solid for us to stand on
or we will be taught to fly."

~Patrick Overton

You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

I've just seen the thread and I wish you a speedy treatment and recovery. I've been through the cancer fight with several friends and family members so I know how tough it can be.

Best wishes and never stop fighting!

We got home about 30 minutes ago from surgery. Mom did well. She had a bit of pain when she first woke up but morphine, chocolate cake and grape juice fixed that.

Thats good news. Chocolate cake can make most things better.

My brother fed her blueberry cheesecake ice cream for dinner. I stayed busy at her house while she sawed a few logs and next thing I know they are eating more junk. I have a little real food prepped for tomorrow for her. I left her in my brother hands overnight tonight :w00t: I will be there for the rescue early though : )

Top Bottom