What's new

Supply Provision Stainless Steel Injector Tour/Pass-Around

This morning I confirmed with Patrick Coddou, the founder of Supply, that they are indeed made by Personna in the U.S. and are the same blades available at Ted Pella Blades.

They are indeed the Personnas, the same blades that you can buy from Ted Pella and others. They are made in the USA.

--Bob

I'm not sure it's the best place to post this, but it looks like Patrick is working on a more aggressive head for this razor.

Received the razor and shaved with it today. I chose the #3 baseplate after reading other's impressions of the 1&2 I knew it would be too mild. Here are some pictures comparing the razor with my PAL and Schick adjustables:

IMG_1077.JPG
IMG_1078.JPG
IMG_1079.JPG
IMG_1081.JPG
IMG_1080.JPG
IMG_1083.JPG

This razor is very hefty and the build quality is very nice. Brushed stainless steel it is as heavy as my ikon El Jefe and would be right at home next to your Bang & Olafsen stereo with its minimalist design.

The shave was not very aggressive even with the 3 for me. I like lots of blade feel and I could feel the blade on this razor- very pleasant. Because of the heft it sort of glides over your face and it wasn't hard to find the right angle. I did not have an issue gripping the razor as others have noted- the texture of the stainless was enough for a secure hold.

The WTG pass was unremarkable- on par with many other razors I have in my den. ATG however is where this baby shines! I was pretty much BBS after the S-N pass and only a little touch up. Of particular note was how well it shaves my chin and the soul patch area- problem areas for me. Best of any razor I have besides straight razors.

Bottom line is this razor saved me time during the shave eliminating the need for a XTG pass.

I will keep a few days and report findings before passing it along.

Another shave today with the #3 base plate. Same result. Unremarkable results on the first pass and stellar performance ATG. I don't know if I will try the other base plates or not.

Might go with the #2 tomorrow to see if it is still efficient and the smoothness improves- it is very smooth for me as is though.

It is definitely a quality product worth the $100 price. It could be a one and only razor for the right person that would last several lifetimes.

One odd thing I did notice was that even with a vigorous rinse lather and hair still clog the razor

IMG_1086.JPG

Extremely interesting razor even if, from what i've read, the one-dot head it's almost too mild to be useful. Maybe a 2-3-4 combo (in levels of aggression) would have been better to cover a wider spectrum of users. I feel the force of the injectors attracting me stronger and stronger. That Pal adjustable (?) looks very cool Sdm84!

Yes @poonjaji I lost the thread when we switched over sorry!

I have been shaving with the #3 baseplate exclusively because even it is on the mild side for me.

If I didn't already have too many razors this could easily be my "one and only" it is that good.

Build quality, style, heft, comfort- it checks all of the boxes!

It is time for me to pass it on could you kindly repost the list and/or send me the screen name of the next recipient? I will get it packed up and on its way.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Yes @poonjaji I lost the thread when we switched over sorry!

I have been shaving with the #3 baseplate exclusively because even it is on the mild side for me.

If I didn't already have too many razors this could easily be my "one and only" it is that good.

Build quality, style, heft, comfort- it checks all of the boxes!

It is time for me to pass it on could you kindly repost the list and/or send me the screen name of the next recipient? I will get it packed up and on its way.

Thank you for the opportunity!

@mpnotiff is next up. Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Yep. Me too. I lost track of a few threads as well. Amazing how we've come to rely on all these apps on our phones.

I think I missed my turn, sorry but last week I was traveling. If I did something wrong I apologise but it is the first time I take part to a pass-around :001_unsur.

I think I missed my turn, sorry but last week I was traveling. If I did something wrong I apologise but it is the first time I take part to a pass-around :001_unsur.
Oh no! I misread the list. Totally my fault. :( A thousand apologies. Can we just reorder, and it goes to you next?
Again, my apologies.

No, no, no apologies, I was not complaining. I really thought that by not sending a pm I had given the idea of lack of interest or respect for the organiser of the pass-around. I am not in a hurry ato all :) .

No, no, no apologies, I was not complaining. I really thought that by not sending a pm I had given the idea of lack of interest or respect for the organiser of the pass-around. I am not in a hurry ato all :) .
It was just me forgetting how to read temporarily. Looks like you are next up then, and I'm last on the list before it heads home. Thanks for not jumping to any conclusions :)

List updated. Please PM if you are interested in participating.

Supply Provision Injector Tour
Graydog
polishaver
ciderguy
tylehman
hahnevince559
ShaverGN
gflande1
mrlandpirate
1kentj
big70tom
ED3054