What's new

Supermax AS, Proraso contender?

Picked this up today from Savers UK (£1.59). They had a new Erasmic brusless gel / cream with Alovera but I didn't pick that up on this occasion. Any how back to this purchase.

IMG_20190103_133810501_HDR.jpg

Supermax Ocean fresh AS lotion. In the store it kinda had the same scent as Proraso green AS. At home I put on my glasses and read the ingredients. Very similar to proraso but not identical. So I went with the SWMBO test. A small amount of both proraso and supermax on the the back of each hand, it came in as "very close but a tadge more liquorice-ey if that makes sense". Anyhow with that in mind I slapped some on. No shave first just straight on. A nice fresh feeling, cooling, a tingle of the skin same as Proraso and just as quick it's gone. Skin feel is soft and smooth. IMHO not bad at all, especially for the low price.

While not in the same price range as Proraso it will go in to my post shave routine straight away. My advice is if you ever run out of the proraso and you find this Supermax AS then give it a go. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Picked a bottle in town today and can't agree about similarly to Proraso Green ASL.

To my nose this stuff is trying hard to be Cool Water by Davidoff. Not bad and sure last longer than Proraso.

Ill need to check savers tomorrow! Im sure i seen this a few weeks ago and passed but i may aswell pick it up!

Top Bottom