Strange English Gillette Three Piece

Discussion in 'Double Edged Razors' started by moses, May 15, 2007.

  1. I got several razors a while back in a lot. They are three piece, made in england, with an aluminum handle. There is finally a clearly pictured one on Ebay, so I am taking the opportunity to ask what they are.

    What is this?

    Anybody know anything about these things?

  2. Pretty handle . . . Have you shaved with it, Mo? Looks a little bit like a Tech.

    Norm :boat:
  3. Yea, the head definitely looks Tech-ish with the Gillette logo and the tiny comb ridges. Love the British Tech I have now. I might have to bid on a lot -- should keep me set with razors for the rest of my life.
  4. it's a gillette british travel razor

    ... btw whatever you do don't boil it... the handle completely tarnishes
  5. Markings look like Gov't contract numbers and specifications --possibly military issue and now military surplus?

    -- John Gehman

Share This Page