What's new

Straight pour of bourbon, neat, what is your go to pick

regular buffalo trace, superb!

$untitled shoot-0997s.jpg

I just had some 4 Roses Small Batch this weekend. I have to say, it ranks right up there with the 4R Single Barrel, very tasty.
I received a bottle of Four Roses Single Barrel for Christmas. I haven't cracked the seal yet, but on Sunday after three straight shifts I will be ready to give it a "taste".

Under $20
Wild Turkey 101

Under $30
Evan Williams Single Barrel
Woodford Reserve Distiller’s Select
Buffalo Trace
Henry McKenna 10 Year

Under $40
Eagle Rare 10
Four Roses Single

Over $40 and worth it!
Makers Mark Cask Strength
Stagg Jr.
Booker's
Elijah Craig Barrel Proof

I'm usually in the Brown Leaf but just came over to Speakeasy a couple of days ago. I've been drinking Angels Envy, which is good. After reading this thread, I purchased Four Roses Single Barrel. I think it is quite exceptional. It is very tasty and smooth. I'm still a noob when it comes to bourbon but right now it is tops on my list. Then today, my timing today was impeccable at Total Wine. I asked an employee if they had Blanton's. He said they just got a delivery and believes they had some n the back. I haven't tried it yet but look forward to it.

$IMG_0375.jpg

I'm usually in the Brown Leaf but just came over to Speakeasy a couple of days ago. I've been drinking Angels Envy, which is good. After reading this thread, I purchased Four Roses Single Barrel. I think it is quite exceptional. It is very tasty and smooth. I'm still a noob when it comes to bourbon but right now it is tops on my list. Then today, my timing today was impeccable at Total Wine. I asked an employee if they had Blanton's. He said they just got a delivery and believes they had some n the back. I haven't tried it yet but look forward to it.

View attachment 715766

You're so Lucky!

Total Wine normally sells out of Blantons immediately!

$blanton bourbon.jpg

View attachment 715766

Nice.

My favourite Bourbon is Blanton's Gold. Incredible stuff.

View attachment 715766
Excellent pick-up! It's rare as hen's teeth around here.

View attachment 715766
ABC stores around here can't get very much, and when they do it's like .22 ammo at wally world. I don't even think it makes it to the shelves. Even though I usually can't find it at Frugal McDougal in Rock Hill, SC, I never walk away from there empty handed. (it's a BIG store.)

Funny how the stuff gets distributed (or maybe it is local preference). I can find it any day of the year here in SW FL.
Nice one. A great find would be Blanton’s Straight from the Barrel, but unfortunately it's only available overseas.

Side note: This is the time of the year to be in SW FL, anywhere from Sarasota to Naples!

ABC stores around here can't get very much, and when they do it's like .22 ammo at wally world. I don't even think it makes it to the shelves. Even though I usually can't find it at Frugal McDougal in Rock Hill, SC, I never walk away from there empty handed. (it's a BIG store.)

At Total Wines, they didn't put it on the shelf. My buddy wanted a bottle, so I went back the next day. I searched the shelves but could not find it. I asked the guy about them having Blanton's. I told him their website shows it in stock, which it did. He told me to see customer service and they would get it for me. They had the bottles locked up and out of site. She kindly retrieved one for me.

Top Bottom