What's new

Stirling's Executive Man

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I got a sample bar of soap with this fragrance and I thought to myself ehat a pleasant masculine scent. I left the house and came back and the smell was still in my bathroom. I would get a sample puck of this if I didn't already have so many sample soaps now.

So many is a nice amount to have and there is no such thing as too many. I would go for it. :001_smile
I got a sample bar of soap with this fragrance and I thought to myself ehat a pleasant masculine scent. I left the house and came back and the smell was still in my bathroom. I would get a sample puck of this if I didn't already have so many sample soaps now.

You have too many samples to get another sample. Guess you'll just have to order a full size tub.

I thoroughly enjoy both the Sharp Dressed Man and the Executive Man scents. The shave soaps are extremely nice and slick. They are both definitely worth ordering samples of IMNSHO.

Top Bottom