What's new

St James Of London

I had never used SJOL before, but read many glowing reviews. So I ordered the sampler pack.

My favorite - by a LONG way, the Cedarwood and Clarysage. The other scents were great, but this one stood out so far it was ridiculous. I couldn't wait to try it. Which I did this morning, and have to say it was one of my best shaves EVER! Wow! The lather, cushion and slickness were just wonderful. And the scent. Oh my - the scent :001_302: and the gel was amazing too!

I have a Mongoose II single edge razor and a Thater brush arriving in the mail in the next few days, I've just ordered the SJOL C&C cream and gel - so to complete my very exciting shaving experience, I have a question. Has anyone tried the SJOL cologne? Is the scent strong and does it last? I want to smell that wonderful ALL day.

I encourage anyone who hasn't tried SJOL creams, to do so. I never even tried the other scents, as the C&C was so good.

The best part of SJOL is that Todd and Brittany are terrific folks, the kind you want to support.

I have the Madarin and Patchouli shaving cream - love the scent. Served up in a glass container, first class all the way.

st james sandalwood pils kent december 9 2014.jpg
SJOL have great products!

I had never used SJOL before, but read many glowing reviews. So I ordered the sampler pack.

My favorite - by a LONG way, the Cedarwood and Clarysage. The other scents were great, but this one stood out so far it was ridiculous. I couldn't wait to try it. Which I did this morning, and have to say it was one of my best shaves EVER! Wow! The lather, cushion and slickness were just wonderful. And the scent. Oh my - the scent :001_302: and the gel was amazing too!

I have a Mongoose II single edge razor and a Thater brush arriving in the mail in the next few days, I've just ordered the SJOL C&C cream and gel - so to complete my very exciting shaving experience, I have a question. Has anyone tried the SJOL cologne? Is the scent strong and does it last? I want to smell that wonderful ALL day.

I encourage anyone who hasn't tried SJOL creams, to do so. I never even tried the other scents, as the C&C was so good.
This is why i stopped coming to this site. I feel like rather than the vacuum salesman coming to the door to sell me something, I go to the vacuum salesman by coming here. I just spent $107.38 two days ago on shaving cream and now I feel like i need to purchase this one. They really need to come out with a scratch and sniff monitor. This is too much.

How would you rate the scent strength? Is the lavender prominent, or the geranium? How would you compare against other lavender creams or soaps?

It claims to be 'unscented', but it is 'subtly scented'. I get all earthy lavender with perhaps a hint of geranium. Compared to AOS Lavender, I would say it is more 'natural' and toned down quite a few notches.

This is why i stopped coming to this site. I feel like rather than the vacuum salesman coming to the door to sell me something, I go to the vacuum salesman by coming here. I just spent $107.38 two days ago on shaving cream and now I feel like i need to purchase this one. They really need to come out with a scratch and sniff monitor. This is too much.

haha, good comment, me too.:001_302:

Top Bottom