What's new

Spend your Christmas Eve with B&B

Get you and the family together.... Get that EggNog.... Cozy up to the fire..... and spend and hour with B&B Radio
Sometime in the wee hours of tonight or the early morning hours of Christmas Eve our 1st annual
Christmas Eve Special will air. Lots of Special Interviews, Music, and a Twas the night before Christmas you wont want to miss

So We hope you can Join us and from our family to Yours......

MERRY CHRISTMAS, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Get you and the family together.... Get that EggNog.... Cozy up to the fire..... and spend and hour with B&B Radio
Sometime in the wee hours of tonight or the early morning hours of Christmas Eve our 1st annual
Christmas Eve Special will air. Lots of Special Interviews, Music, and a Twas the night before Christmas you wont want to miss

So We hope you can Join us and from our family to Yours......

MERRY CHRISTMAS, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Looking forward to it!

~ When in doubt...Post it in
Badger&Blade ~

Will there be Chinese food and movies?

Movies...... well kind of..... and Funny you should mention we are having Chinese tomorrow night, But I can see if the elves can whip up some Gen. Herbie's Chicken, some Lo-Bumble Noodles and some Moo Go Gai Yukon Cornelius.... I asked about Reindeer steak and almost got beat us and tossed.:lol: Those elves can me mean..... who knew:blink:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
David (aka Dave :tongue_sm ), I hope you know how much your worldwide audience appreciate you giving your time during the Holler-Daze to keep us entertained and informed. SWMBO Sharon should get extra spiders in her gifts as a big "Thank You!" for her tolerating how much we steal your time.

David (aka Dave :tongue_sm ), I hope you know how much your worldwide audience appreciate you giving your time during the Holler-Daze to keep us entertained and informed. SWMBO Sharon should get extra spiders in her gifts as a big "Thank You!" for her tolerating how much we steal your time.

I'm looking forward to this. :thumbup:

I feel a new tradition coming on. I can't wait

Well to you Sam and to everyone here at B&B our hope is that our little broadcast brings joy to everyone and I like the optimism of a "Worldwide Audience" we do this every two week to set us apart from the other sites, and to bring some additional fun to the forum, and is my way of Giving back to a forum that has given me so much, allowed me to try this crazy idea and the friendships I have made.

Merry Christmas to all of you, This year, my Christmas has been enhanced in having the honor of having you in my life. Sharon agrees and why in her part she enjoys what we do.

That meant alot Sam, and it greatly appreciated. Boy now I am under pressure to produce a humdinger, LOL

Looking forward to it! I might have to try to stay up and listen tonight.

Eric, I hope you did not stay up LOL. She is still rendering and I have been putting the final touches on it tonight. Pulled an all nighter for this one, so I hope everyone enjoys.. should have the rendering done and uploaded by about 8:30am-9:00 am I hope as she is rendering as we speak

Sorry Everyone for the delay, but good news is it is Christmas Eve all day, LOL

Merry Christmas Eve Everyone!

Wow Dave, pulling another all nighter? Are you sure you're not a mature and eloquent frat boy? :lol:

Seriously looking forward to the show. I'm sure it'll be great as always.

Wow Dave, pulling another all nighter? Are you sure you're not a mature and eloquent frat boy? :lol:

Seriously looking forward to the show. I'm sure it'll be great as always.

LOL, no can't do this often anymore, while I am waiting, I just had a conversation with one of my brushes and a razor. Sleep deprivation is an interesting thing LOL45 mins remaining LOL

Oh come on...I know you have gone longer without sleep...I mean, you were in the Air Force. Oops, sorry my bad...maybe you didn't. 😁

Sent from the Danger Phone

Oh come on...I know you have gone longer without sleep...I mean, you were in the Air Force. Oops, sorry my bad...maybe you didn't. 

Sent from the Danger Phone

LOL, you know me well, as yest many years doing that,LOL the show is up Hope you enjoy!!

Top Bottom