Speick Cream

Discussion in 'Shaving Creams' started by August West, Oct 16, 2013.

1. August West

August West Moderator Emeritus

Performance and fragrance....Go!

2. agreed. Same is true of everything else Speick I've used: bath soap, AS, deodorant. All good stuff.

3. August West

I am really getting impressed with the line myself. In the process of trying it all except the balm. I have oily skin and balms never worked for me.

4. August West

5. Just tried Speick SC for the first time tonight. My face feels great and I love the scent. I threw it in an Amazon order as an add-on and I am so glad I did. This one will be part ofthe permanent rotation.

6. I love the unique smell of Speick cream.

7. sarimento1

sarimento1 Contributor

The Speick plant is harvested in the alps by specially licensed locals.
    This is a reason for its unique qualities.

Attached Files:

8. I have everything Spieck its all good !!!

9. And for those who shave at night, the touch of Alpine valerian probably helps you to relax (besides being good for the skin).

10. I have their aftershave and their bar soap. I love them both. Good stuff.

11. I just tried Speick Cream for the first time this morning. As expected, it quickly produced an excellent lather and gave me a great shave. I have the Speick Stick and like it too. I will be adding some of the aftershave soon. I personally enjoy the scent.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. +1 on that assessment. I like that and the aftershave very much! You can just sense that you are using a top quality item, and it makes you feel great walking out the door.

You're a man of impeccable taste August!

13. Excellent performance. One of the very few that provides qualities needed for a BBS in two passes.
    Very nice lavender scent that is a pleasure to experience while shaving. To my nose this is the closest lavender scent to the real thing.

Speick cream is in my top three creams at the moment.

14. I really like the herbal lavender scent. Performance is excellent, too. It's also very concentrated, so the tube lasts a long time.

15. Speick continues to be a solid performer every time.

16. Mine should be arriving from Germany next week, along with the stick, the Splash and the Balm... Looking forward to trying them all! :drool:

17. The Speick cream is excellent. For special occasions. Its what my GF makes me use when I shave her legs.

18. Lavender? Curious. To me Speick is very medicinal smelling; like band-aids and hospitals. SWMBO agrees. It's the best performing cream I've tried so far (compared to Proraso, Musgo, Cremo, et al), but she won't let me buy it again because of the way it smells.

19. August West

One member described it as varying degrees of subtle 'patchouli". That is what I get.