What's new

Speakeasy RIP

The title says it all. Please post pics of those wonderful bottles of joy that have given their all for your well being!!! It can be a bottle of beer, wine, or spirit. It doesn't matter. We shall bow our heads in reverence to those bottles who have given their final measure!!

Here's mine from tonight, a bottle of Buffalo Trace that gave its final 2 oz. for an Old Fashioned.
$BuffaloTrace.RIP (1).jpg

The Latest was a bottle of Even Williams White BiB. I have a feeling my Perpetuum might be next. Which is my last bottle of the stuff :sad:

I had a heart attack, when I saw this stick I thought you were closing down the Speakeasy. Phewww... I might have to empty a bottle on that premise alone.

This was a good whiskey and I can't say anything bad about it. I just don't know that I'll get it again.
$RIP.Bulleit.jpg

$IMAG1191.jpg$IMAG1192.jpg

Stagg Jr Gave up the ghost (or should I say SPIRITs) last night

Here is the box of Ardbeg - bottle had already been taken out

@Haggises - What compare to the Ardmore. I can not get it in VA (actually never have seen it) I am intrigued - compare to Highland Park - Peated but smooth?

Edit: for spelling

@Haggises - What compare to the Ardmore. I can not get it in VA (actually never have seen it) I am intrigued - compare to Highland Park - Peated but smooth?

Edit: for spelling
I seem to recall the bottle being a bit harsh to start. By end was really smooth. Not a complex dram as it's too young, but tasty.
Sweetness of a Highland but more peat than a Dalwhinnie. Maybe closer to HP or Bowmore?

What do y'all do with your empties? Toss them? Box them up in the garage? Sell them online?

PS - Great thread, fun read.

Top Bottom