What's new

Southern California Meet up

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is with great regret that I must abstain from this meeting. Lately, I've had nothing but troubles. My health deteriorated, I am in constant pain; and my car needs wheel alignment and tire replacements. All this hits me at the end of the month when my financial situation is just plain flat. I will not be making it this time. cheers to everyone who will be there and see you next time.

Say it ain't so! I was logging into this thread to tell of my disappointing situation...car needs gas and with the weather changing so frequently I am in pain up to my limit.

I wish everyone else great fun and fellowship and understand I'll be there in spirit...and there for the next one to be sure.

:thumbup:Have a blast guys!:thumbup:

I have a 2007 Altima. Both front wheel went bad and I didn't notice it. outer wall on the driver side is smoothed out and the passenger side is smoothed out inner and outer wall. freaking tires are $153 each plus alignment. I'm just hoping I can make it until payday.

Have fun guys. If you drink, try their PM Porter Stout. Very good beer! dang it I'm gonna be thinking about the meeting all morning.:crying:

Yesterdays event was a huge success. The venue, food, conversation, etc.... was perfect. We had three vendors in attendance....John from WCS, Petr from Royal Shave and Matt from OU Beauty. Thank you vendors for attending! All of the B&B members who attended.....too many to list. Thanks to everyone who attended! Pics to follow.

Yesterdays event was a huge success. The venue, food, conversation, etc.... was perfect. We had three vendors in attendance....John from WCS, Petr from Royal Shave and Matt from OU Beauty. Thank you vendors for attending! All of the B&B members who attended.....too many to list. Thanks to everyone who attended! Pics to follow.

Photos!

It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to do it again.

Thanks again Keith for organizing this one.
proxy.php

Left to right (screen name first):
bladeruner (Joe),
letterk (John from WestCoastShaving.com)
vitaman (Keith)
royalshave (Petr from RoyalShave.com)
don.putnick (Don)
kramer (Matt from OUBeauty.com)
proxy.php

Left to right (screen name first):
bladeruner (Joe),
letterk (John from WestCoastShaving.com)
Chuck Norris (Lucas)
vitaman (Keith)
royalshave (Petr from RoyalShave.com)
don.putnick (Don)

Sorry I missed it! I got the Call of Work around 10:30AM on Saturday and had to head into the office. Hopefully I can make the next one!

Thanks for organizing everything Keith I had a great time. Yesterday I shaved with the MWF I won. It was my first time using it and it was great. It now has a top spot in my soap rotation. Thanks to Lucas for the blades. I'm going to use one when I shave today and I'll let you know what I think. Thanks to everyone who attended, it was nice to have beer with some guys that enjoy this hobby as much as I do. Can't wait to do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom