What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another day with wonderful pics :thumbup: Congratulations to all!
Thanks for these great pictures!

Gentlemen, I love B&B's SOTD :001_wub:

Thank you, Andi. I was sorry to see no masterpiece from you today. I have come to look so forward to what you post!

Bill, Thank you so much! This brush is awesome. My friend your SOTD pic is like a Royal Flush!

Balji, you are far too generous with your praise. Mine is but a humble submission amongst so many wonderful pieces of art!

David your close ups are awesome! Also the way you set up the hardware/software is an art of itself. How's CH1 in super badger treating ya?
Thank you, Balaji, but my compositions are more trial and error rather than any methodical approach. The Chubby range is great although the 1 in 3-Band Super, as here, is my absolute favourite.

No, it is definitely not a favourite. Great glide and protection, the best I have tried so far - but the scent puts me off. And as Nanny's Silly Soap is very close to the MWF in performance but with incredible nice scents I won't be restocking the MWF/Kent when I finally hit the bottom of the bowl with this one. QCS soaps are also up there, but unfortunately customs, taxes and postal service charges are killing it price-wise.
Tell me about it, Soren!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
This morning....

RazoRock Fresco - Simpson Duke 3 Silvertip, LE - Feather Artist Club RG - Alt Innsbruck
proxy.php

All the best for you, Gentlemen, and have a nice day :001_smile

Meraviglioso, Andi! What a close-up! :thumbup:

Prep L'Occitane Vetyver Soap
Razor Wade & Butcher
Brush Simpsons M7 LE Finest Silvertip
Cream Vulfix Persian Musk
Alum & Witch Hazel
Neil's Yard Rose Moisturiser
Penhaligon's Castile EDT.

Jamie.

Well this was the first shave for the NOS Wade & Butcher, and her first ever honing took her right back to the 1000, 3000, 5000, 8000, 12000, 50 laps on the linen 100 on the leather, and she delivered a smooth buttery shave.

proxy.php

That W&B sure looks a beauty, Jamie.:001_tt1: What's the size and grind on her? Can't tell from that angle.

It's Friday !
~08/03/2012~

Simpson PL8 3Band Super Badger \\ Muhle R89 w/ Red IP \\ 3P Pre Per E Post Barba \\ Mitchell's Wool Fat \\ Nivea Replenishing Post Shave Balm

Now what can I say about this brush, HOLY MOLY! Now I know what I've been missing out on. This 3Band Super Badger I find is superior than the Shavemac I used to have. Although the knot is bigger, pricewise I'm a lot happier with this brush! It massive and the greatest part was that I didn't get any lather on my hands which is how this brush was designed. Then again I bought it barely used and don't regret it one bit. This will be in rotation and don't think I need another Simpson b/c this thing is perfect IMO. Friends, you have a great day/weekend!

proxy.php

Sorry, my friend but I was rushed last night and totally forgot to respond to this pic. That Polo looks magnificent and ready to take on anything that's thrown at it.:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom