What's new

SOTD "SPECIAL EFFECTS WEEK" August 15th - 21st, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Sam, if you haven't tried the soap you should. It's like having a root beer with your shave.
I don't want bubble-fizz in my nose when using a straight on an ATG pass.
proxy.php

Sunday SOTD ::::: August 21, 2016

Prep: Hot Shower w/Anthony Logistics Glycolic Face Cleanser
Pre-shave Oil: A Stump Nu-Berry
Soap: Lebelle Soaps Fig Tree
Brush: Ever-Ready C40 dyed boar 20mm

Razor: Ikon DLC Slant w/Bamboo handle
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue (4)
Post Splash: Thayers Lemon Witch Hazel
Aftershave: PAA Otra Tonic

$2016-08-21-15-20-51.jpg

Last edited:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I love this! :)
Come on in, the water's fine! If you are concerned about your photography skills, just go look at my SOTD pics :lol:

[MENTION=74779]eezee[/MENTION] , you made me clean my glasses .... twice!
[MENTION=111474]Hanover[/MENTION] , now that is cool
[MENTION=105121]TheKushFather[/MENTION] , simple, yet classic
[MENTION=89999]skypsyd[/MENTION] , World's classiest Williams!
[MENTION=111121]Sdm84[/MENTION] , Your penance is served. You can thank the Maca. Many folks haven't tried this wonderful cream yet.
[MENTION=88907]PACO GALAN[/MENTION]I , Is tha a custom Fili grind, or was it to save the blade after a heel chip?
[MENTION=65741]azwetshaver[/MENTION], I'm a lover of florals as well.
[MENTION=91603]nikonNUT[/MENTION] , Is the Holy Black container ceramic? I like the look of it.
[MENTION=110513]readyz[/MENTION] , as you know, the key is the key to not wasting cream
[MENTION=93813]Mostho[/MENTION] , Mango butter, good for shaving and on toast!
[MENTION=103023]ischiapp2[/MENTION] , Great choice of shave stick
[MENTION=107139]ronweston[/MENTION] , please please please tell me that is a vintage knot!

2016 Rudy Vey Group Buy Shavemac Finest
Art of Shaving Ocean Kelp Shaving Cream
Rocket HD/ Rapira Super Stainless
Speick ASL

[MENTION=34037]rockviper[/MENTION] , it is actually an exact scale model of an ophthalmic stereoscope used in surgery. It was originally made/owned by the inventor of Zeiss microscopes. He made it in commemoration of his invention and would take it with him to meetings for "show and tell" reasons. It was given to me by a pathologist (medical laboratory MD) at the hospital I work at as a gift. I'm a medical scientist, so microscopes/stereoscopes are a huge interest of mine, and this model has fantastic history. Thanks for noticing! It sits on my desk next to my diploma.

@alfredus , very nice. Thanks for the info on the porcelain lather dish

@ronweston , "Shave your mug" ... Haven't even had my coffee and I'm smiling already.
@DblD , Morning poetry!!!!
@BobLH , beautiful simplicity
@Wiwicks , I have no idea what that is (old school nasal rinse machine? LOL), but I LIKE IT!
@gemini68j , I thought you were making Vodka lather this morning!
@shm , Wow, that Pen's bottle looks small
@UngerWoo , I can't believe there was something to actually math the colours of that funky brush. I'm digging it
@razorguy , looks like a wonderful start to someone's day
@Bobcat , Mutual of Omaha presents Marlin Perkins and "Wild Kingdom" ... childhood flashbacks
@Cash_Stronomer , "Awaiting sunrise" ... I hope you were sipping some java while taking this relaxing pic. Great job

Always a pleasure to help :thumbup:

Razorock Plissoft synthetic
Crabtree and Evelyn Sienna Shave Soap
NDC Superspeed / Astra SP
Skin Bracer
Crabtree and Evelyn Sienna EdT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom