What's new

SOTD "FREE WEEK" October 10th - October 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunday has been marvelous, gentlemen ... and it is all due to you. An abundance of outstanding photography and written word.

Thanks one and all. The photos are beautiful and text SOTDs are quite evocative. Everyone should be proud of their contributions.

@Dagwoodz - That looks like a fine shave, Josh.
@ClaudioBP - Another vibrant close-in shot.
@blexa - Nicely muted picture. How was the Strop Shoppe?
@skypsyd - Quite dramatic, Dave. Fine color accents.
@gemini68j - Love the texture in this pic. There is a near grainy quality to the b&w.
@Rusty Blade - A striking razor ... excellent focal point of the photo.
@ronindug - Superb soft focus. Love the fade to darkness.
@Cash_Stronomer - An indoor, change of pace shot ... with hallmark background. The Brownie is a neat prop.
@razorguy - Great angle on this shot with the patio backdrop. Beautiful, unique razor. Interesting note on the aroma of the brush handle.
@Bobcat - Yours is the second Cognac & Cuban Cigars SOTD today. I'll take that as a prompting and use mine tomorrow for the first time. Thanks for the comment on the Wilkinson performance.
@lindyhop66 - I like the variation in your outdoor shots. Very nice.
@witeq - Really excellent close-up with an attractive layout.
@doc47 - Accomplished minimalistic portrait of a shave, Dan.
@eezee - That is a great lime-themed shave. How was the Reef Point? It doesn't seem to be available any longer.
@Doug57 - Lovely close grouping, Doug. Like the scales on the razor.
@Hanover - Excellent lighting in this b&w Mark. The brush is a standout.
@TheKushFather - A memorable shave in my eyes. What is that razor?
@sarimento1 - Beautiful picture. The Plisson has a great handle.
@shm - Exquisite, Søren! What was your soap stick? I like the Gillette box.
@nikonNUT - Yeah, Hallows is pretty spooky. I should be getting mine tomorrow. I think the Bulldog with 3 shims and (?) a Kai is pretty spooky!
@Theyack - Engaging setup. Nice framing with the blurred effect. Handsome TSM combo; wish I had the brush.
@Jnatcat - Splendid overhead shot, Will. Like your flying wing/bullet tip.
@PACO GALAN - Fine close up POV. That brush is stunning.
@noahpictures - Sharp picture of an excellent shave.
@blzrfn - Interesting picture, Dave. Great control of the backlighting. Nice vintage blades for the 66.
@Rxdude - Great perspective in this pic. Nice positioning of the razor.
@CT23 - Neat nestling shot, Chris. The lighting is just right. Love your setting.
@Sdm84 - An arresting photo, Owen. Pleasing arrangement of your elements but whatever they are resting on gives such a sense of motion in shape and color. Nice lighting.
@meanpr - Like the alignment of your elements.
@DabblinRazors - Excellent use of the chessboard and pieces, Eddie. Your array is like a giant obstacle oppressing the pieces. How do you like Amici?
@Quink - Exceptional photo, JC. Great angle for an effective close-in shot. Fine cropping and dynamic placement.

I hope the weekend has been pleasant for each of you. A new week is dawning soon and I'll be closing the thread and posting a new one.

Please have a great rest of your evening, gents. See you tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom