What's new

So...Whats for breakfast?

Pastrami omelets are great. I've found that many people have never tried this dish. Too bad for them. Haven't made one in a while, need to get some pastrami. Pastrami dogs are good too.

Air flipped then rolled, I was not planning on a photo so its not as tidy as I could have made it.:blush:

Tidy or not, once it is in your stomach, who cares? That's kind of the cool thing about omelets. Even if they don't turn out so well made, they still taste good.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Sorry, My Ruben is so Ruben-esqe that I would have to check IDs to show you the photo.

proxy.php

V

VR6ofpain

That's a heart attack waiting to happen. It's a bit too much for me.
That looks perfect to me. I wish I could find one like that at a sandwich place on the west coast. No luck. The only good Rubens out here are the ones I make at home.

To be honest I was never a fan of that style of serving the Ruben.
I see it as a hot mess. Way too much cheese and I would prefer it grilled.

:tongue_sm

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
It's been a while since I ate Pain Doré...

Thanks Jim!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Momma's Day breakfast consisted of Mom (aka: Mrs. I'm on a diet) hiding upstairs while I prepared corn cakes, home fries, bacon, ham steak, and fried eggs. She came down and asked for a poached egg. My rail thin daughter ate everything. I have no idea where she puts it.

This morning breakfast was a vanilla yogurt and a mini bag of Famous Amos cookies. And before you ask... Yes, I am in software development. Heh heh.

Top Bottom