What's new

Single Edge Sunday - What Will You Use?

I used a GEM light weight with rustlers ridge soap followed by Mennen shave balm, and before I left the bathroom I splashed on Some Old Spice. Great way to start the day.

clog pruf
Gem ptfe (3)
Sudsy Soapery Jack Frost
Fine Snake Bite

Not really to fond of the smell of the soap but the menthol kick combined with the Snake Bite is very invigorating.

Plisson synthetic brush of the gods
Ernst Scharff Rapide / Gem PTFE Stainless
Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap
Proraso Lozione Dopobarba con olio di eucalipto e mentolo

Sharff Rapide: The best OneGemBlade razor. Period.

Twin blade SE? I would be scared to death to try that.

While I wouldn't recommend someone who has never used a SE razor to try this, it was actually quite pleasant and smooth, plus only one side of the blade is exposed. Just remember to use as little pressure as possible. Now I need to experiment and find out which of my other SE razors can hold a DE blade in this manner.

While I wouldn't recommend someone who has never used a SE razor to try this, it was actually quite pleasant and smooth, plus only one side of the blade is exposed. Just remember to use as little pressure as possible. Now I need to experiment and find out which of my other SE razors can hold a DE blade in this manner.
Dude that's cray.

Didn't really need a shave but thought I'd dispense with the 5 o'clock shadow thusly.
proxy.php

Not sure what difference it made but I put an injector blank under the blade changing the angle a little. Pretty smooth! Will definitely give it a go with a fresh blade for a full workout.

Top Bottom