What's new

Single Edge Sunday - What Will You Use?

I found the quote online and it was attributed to Churchill but that doesn't make it true. Thanks for the heads up.
I have looked all over the El Jefe and I can only find a single edge.
Nothing to do with Single Edge, but your "quote" was actually by Mark Twain and was shoes not pants. I don't think Winston Churchill would ever have used the word pants anyway :laugh:.

I found the quote online and it was attributed to Churchill but that doesn't make it true. Thanks for the heads up.
I have looked all over the El Jefe and I can only find a single edge.
I have only just got hold of my El Jefe and have not had a chance to try it out yet. I used my ATT SE1 with Feather Pro today.
The quote should read: "A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes", so uttered Mark Twain. I am still doubtful that Twain said that, but it sounds good and has a ring of truth to it.

I apologize, I misunderstood your post. I thought you were questioning whether the El Jefe was a single edge.
I have only just got hold of my El Jefe and have not had a chance to try it out yet. I used my ATT SE1 with Feather Pro today.
The quote should read: "A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes", so uttered Mark Twain. I am still doubtful that Twain said that, but it sounds good and has a ring of truth to it.

I used my curve top Damaskeene today. It was also my first run with a brand new a Elite Manchurian in an ER H40 handle. Stirling Sandpiper made the great lather for me.

A flawless shave. I think my new favorite injector. No need for touch ups with this baby and damn she looks good too.

proxy.php

Valet VB1, Feather FHA-10 blade, Omega 10049 boar brush, Real Shaving Company Sensitive cream with a dab of KMF unscented, cheap-o witch hazel splash.

Smooth result, even after 5 shaves on this blade.

Top Bottom