What's new

Singing the praises of Provence Sante Green Tea

In the short time that I have been at this now, I have had the chance to try a few different creams and soaps. The one pleasant surprise, has been PSGT. I actually bought it mainly because the puck would fit in my VDH shaving mug. But it has given me more DFS bliss than anything else I have used. I currently have Bigelow cream, TOBS Lemon Lime, DRH Arlington and TOBS Mr Taylor in the rotation, as well as the T&H sampler that I am working my way through, and they are all good products, but (knocking on wood) I have yet to get a bad shave with my PSGT. SWMBO complemented me on the scent as well. I think I may have to look into expanding my holdings to include the splash and maybe even cologne...Can anyone give me an idea of what the other PS variety smells like (Verlaine or some such)? I think I may have to try that one too.

Glad it works for you. I had a puck but I sold it. I loved the scent but the performance was just not quite there for me.

I too love the PSGT. The scent is nice but I love the performance.I get thick lather and the razor glides easily, and if leaves my face feeling great! PSGT is in my top 5 soaps.

Well this is a classic case of YMMV because I am very fond of this soap. I get mounds of excellent performing lather with a wonderful scent. I enjoy it very much.

Regards,

Doug

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Read this thread a couple night ago and broke out my mug with Provence Sante. I can't remember offhand which one it is, I think verlaine, but I've had two great shaves now!

Good stuff, I wonder why I forgot I had it . . . :confused1

Top Bottom