What's new

Show your Pelikan M200 series

Thank you for the warm welcome. The Telekoms really pop with that grey and magenta but don't seem to come up for sale that often. I've seen only 2 this past year. I also have the matching rollerball.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Hello everyone. I'm new around these parts. I stumbled across these forums after my usual haunt began to have technical difficulties and I have to say you guys have a nice place here. This thread really appealed to me because the Pelikan M2xx is near and dear to my heart. I collect them and use each and every one. I'm actually trying to collect all Pelikan varieties from the M100-M250 series (55% of the way there so far). Here are some quick pics I snapped with my phone tonight. Enjoy!

M200's
View attachment 396100
Deutsche Telekom AG <ML>, Grey Marble <F>, Blue Marble <M>, Green Marble <M>, Clear Demo <M>, Clear Demo (2012) <F>, Green Demo <F>, Red Demo <F>, Blue Demo <EF>, Anthracite Demo <M>, Black <MI>, Citroenpers <M>, Yellow (Galleria Kaufhof) <M>, Green <M>, Black/Burgundy <F>

M205's
View attachment 396101
Clear Demo <B>, Light Blue Demo <EF>, White <EF>, Black <M>, Red <EF>, Taupe <M>, Duo Yellow <BB>, Duo Green <BB>

M215 & 250's
View attachment 396102
Rings <M>, Burgundy <B>, Tortoise (Levenger) <M>, Blue/Black <M>
Oh good lord- nice collection, and welcome to the Nib.

Wow pelikans do like to breed don't they. I like pelikans so much that last time I wrote about the bird I automatically spelt it with a K instead of a C

Wow pelikans do like to breed don't they. I like pelikans so much that last time I wrote about the bird I automatically spelt it with a K instead of a C

Not only do they like to breed BUT I think we found their breeding ground. Kind of like the migration of the Monarch butterfly. Quick send the scientists to Sargetalons house! This phenomenon must be studied :thumbup:

Last edited:

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
White is a good color for Summer.

Last edited by a moderator:

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
$IMG_2115.jpg

Some beautiful birds in this thread. I have four. A black 120 Merz & Krell I got for a sumgai price with medium nib. Just needed to be cleaned up some. Minor brassing on the cap band.

Two M200's - a Cognac purchased new and a blue marbled old style cap. (Fine and OB respectively) and a green/black M150 with fine.

I'll post photos a little later.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Not an M200 but close enough for this thread, I guess.

Modern P205* cartridge pen (next to a standard M200 piston filler) is still new to me.

&#8203;*Pelikan pen models ending in '5' have chrome or rhodium trim, '0' ending has gold trim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Black and Rhodium is sharp and classy. I would carry that in my breast pocket, Pelikan beak sticking out, proudly.

Cartridges are pretty convenient sometimes. Just hard to wrap my head around a Pelikan with carts.

My most recent addition. It just arrived this morning. I had it tuned by Linda Kennedy for a medium flow. It has a fine steel nib. It writes wonderfully with just a little feedback and very tight line. It's totally different from my M200 Cafe Creme with the gold nib in fine. That nib writes almost like a medium.

$IMG_0887.jpeg

$IMG_0888.jpeg

$IMG_0889.jpeg

My most recent addition. It just arrived this morning. I had it tuned by Linda Kennedy for a medium flow. It has a fine steel nib. It writes wonderfully with just a little feedback and very tight line. It's totally different from my M200 Cafe Creme with the gold nib in fine. That nib writes almost like a medium.
Sharp looking bird you have there!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Just put in my order for an M205 limited edition Aquamarine set (with the Aquamarine Edelstein ink). Should arrive in a few weeks and then I'll post pics. Excited to join the M2xx club and it's also my first Pelikan!

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Just put in my order for an M205 limited edition Aquamarine set (with the Aquamarine Edelstein ink). Should arrive in a few weeks and then I'll post pics. Excited to join the M2xx club and it's also my first Pelikan!

Pelikan makes some great pens and inks, Micah. I think that you'll be pleased with both. :thumbup1:

Last edited:

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Anyone pick up a new M205 Blue Marble yet? The pictures look good.

Good looking pen -- I thought about it but then I've got a couple blue marbled M200s I rarely use. Time to break one out, I see.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Received a new Aquamarine demonstrator M205 w fine nib and matching Edelstein Aquamarine ink. Looks incredible and writes great. I can see adding more Pelikans to the collection!

proxy.php

Top Bottom