What's new

Show your Pelikan M200 series

Mine just needs a few minor tweaks. It happens sometimes with all pen brands. Nothing earth shattering but I know it can be better. Plus it is a sixty year old pen so I'll try to be gentle ;)

My "bookshelf" M200...

proxy.php

This thread is very inspiring......

Might have to add a smaller Pelikan.

The M300 is the smallest current production but the M200 and M400 are a decent size. They write great posted or not posted. The older 140's a touch smaller and are also great- they run about the same as a new M200.

The M300 is the smallest current production but the M200 and M400 are a decent size. They write great posted or not posted. The older 140's a touch smaller and are also great- they run about the same as a new M200.

Thanks for that info, John. I hope to have some time to kick tyres later today...

I looked it up ... the Citroenpers edition was made for a small publishing company in Eindhoven. I've seen the pens and books at PW Akkerman at the time (they are located in Den Haag).

Hello everyone. I'm new around these parts. I stumbled across these forums after my usual haunt began to have technical difficulties and I have to say you guys have a nice place here. This thread really appealed to me because the Pelikan M2xx is near and dear to my heart. I collect them and use each and every one. I'm actually trying to collect all Pelikan varieties from the M100-M250 series (55% of the way there so far). Here are some quick pics I snapped with my phone tonight. Enjoy!

M200's
$photo 1.jpg
Deutsche Telekom AG <ML>, Grey Marble <F>, Blue Marble <M>, Green Marble <M>, Clear Demo <M>, Clear Demo (2012) <F>, Green Demo <F>, Red Demo <F>, Blue Demo <EF>, Anthracite Demo <M>, Black <MI>, Citroenpers <M>, Yellow (Galleria Kaufhof) <M>, Green <M>, Black/Burgundy <F>

M205's
$photo 2.jpg
Clear Demo <B>, Light Blue Demo <EF>, White <EF>, Black <M>, Red <EF>, Taupe <M>, Duo Yellow <BB>, Duo Green <BB>

M215 & 250's
$photo 3.jpg
Rings <M>, Burgundy <B>, Tortoise (Levenger) <M>, Blue/Black <M>

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Good to see all the M2XX pens and a big Nib welcome. We have a lot of them in common I see!

I got into them through my love of 140 and 400 pens (not the M400) and found them to be quite collectible while being an everyday workhorse pen. Great fun!

Welcome to B&B!

Top Bottom