What's new

Show Your Birth Year Razor(s)

If I was born in 1994 does that mean that there isn't a razor marked with my birth year? Am I mistaken or did marking the years only go into the 80s?

Gillette Slim Adjustable - M2 for April 1967.
Just received it last week after winning the bid on eBay.
3 shaves to date and love it.

$IMG_0987.jpg
$IMG_3544.jpg

Last edited:
Can't post pictures, as my G1 Fatboy, and wife's H4 Slim are already wrapped as a present for our son!

Awesome! I'm giving my Brother a BYR and my son his 1st DE razor, but not a vintage one, this year as part of a Wet Shave startup kit for each of them.

Would love to post a picture but having a hard time finding a birth year of 1987

Indeed... 1986 here. I've found... two? And they both went for like 80 bucks or more, I guess because of how rare they are? I dunno... I just know they're hard to find and expensive when I can find them, so I've given up on trying to find one.

I'd love to post a picture of mine, but I've yet to obtain one. B-4 Black Handle Super Speed is mine but I haven't so much as seen a photo of one.

I got a buddy who's a B1, and neither of us can seem to find anything from that year. I've come across a buncha As, there's at least one every week it seems, but never any Bs.

I got a buddy who's a B1, and neither of us can seem to find anything from that year. I've come across a buncha As, there's at least one every week it seems, but never any Bs.

I've seen a couple B4 Black Beauties on ebay in the past, but they were aggressively bid on and I couldn't keep up. So they're out there, but there's a bunch of us 81ers hunting for them. Best of luck on your hunt.
For me though, the hunt is half over. My wife has informed me that she found one of the two 1981 B4 razors for me. I don't get to have/find out if it's a Black Beauty or a Black Handle Super Speed until Christmas. I'll certainly will be posting pictures of it.

I am a W-2 1976 and still haven't found a SS from that year. Of course I will not say I want one since the last time I did I got an email from a mod. Not asking or searching for anything. I am sure I will find one.

Top Bottom