What's new

Shave den then and now

i just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of your for your help along the way! A little over a year ago I started this wet shave journey, and I must say this has been one of the best decisions of my life. Below is a picture of my first shave den, where it all started. Also, below is a picture I just took about 10 minutes ago. As you can see my den has grown a lot! I know I will continue this hobby/addiction for the rest of my life and I can't wait to see where this goes! Hopefully one day I will be one of those seasoned B&B members that is always there to help the new guys that are getting into it. Thank you again everyone for all the help along the way!

Attachments

• 48F7127F-B743-4DB5-B0B7-4DAF56BD2902.jpg
    48F7127F-B743-4DB5-B0B7-4DAF56BD2902.jpg
    755 KB · Views: 208
Hmmm... I had to squint to find the aftershaves. Otherwise, you're doing quite well! You know the growth becomes exponential in years 2 and 3, right?

Hmmm... I had to squint to find the aftershaves. Otherwise, you're doing quite well! You know the growth becomes exponential in years 2 and 3, right?

Haha I haven't really gone down the aftershave rabbit hole. I've really only used Captain's Choice. I have enjoyed it so much that I just haven't had the urge to look into others yet. I'm looking forward to my collection growing! Who knows what it will be like in a couple years!

I can just see doing a 'before' picture of my shave den. A completely empty sink and counter, with one 1986 SuperSpeed.

Blade collection to big to put in the picture now? Also you may be the only man ever to use an entire alum block in a year ;).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blade collection to big to put in the picture now? Also you may be the only man ever to use an entire alum block in a year ;).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha, I thought I may be the only one who saw that so didn't comment on it. Only thing from the original that was omitted other than blades which was expected.

Haha you guys got me! I have kind of gotten away from an alum block (I do have the razorock square one though) and as far as blades I didn't even think about it! I do use the Astra SP and I do like those a lot. Guess I'll start taking notes for next years picture :302:

Nice collection there!

Reduced mine last year, though it is so tempting and the urge to purchase is hard to control at times.

I can resist anything except temptation.” Oscar Wilde

Top Bottom