What's new

SE SOTD- What was your tool of choice today?

Cobra Classic/Kai Captain Mild (8)

Two pass face one pass head BBS all around no burn or irritation.The Kai blade is still going strong 8 shaves so far and that's including headshaves.I'm gonna keep at it until my face or head says Uncle!!

Sunday was my first SE shave with a GEM Push Button, GEM Stainless blade, and KMF unscented. Zinged through my two-day-old beard loudly and efficiently. I don't know how you could get the angle wrong and I didn't even have too much trouble getting under the nose.

Been using my Rolls Viscount for the past few shaves. Having some problems with my consistency with the angle. But over all it gives a nice shave. It's odd how it feels like it could be ripping your face apart as you shave. But when I'm done, I have no burn, weepers, or cuts. I think I just need to get the blades back up to snuff.

Gave my Rolls a rest today and went with my 1914 with a new Pella blade. Very nice shave - but I prefer my OCMM overall (in regards to a SE) - and most certainly a nicely honed Rolls.

Gem OCMM/Gem PTFE SS (6)

I had a great 3 pass face one pass headshave,BBS all around.The blade seems to be going strong,no tugging so far,I'll see after shave 7 if it's out or not.

Gem Featherweight w/a Gem stainless(thanks to Garry's Sample Shop),much better than the Treet blades i have been using.

Gem OCMM/GEM PTFE
Shaved with pre-shave oil only today (AOS) - an okay shave - but not nearly as good as my brush and soap or cream.

Today: Gem OCMM/Gem PTFE SS
Tomorrow: PROBABLY my new (to me) GEM Damaskeen. Time to find out what all the fuss is about.

Top Bottom