What's new

Scotch in a CAN?? Yep.

Glass gives the cleanest taste no matter what your drinking...

I think this is being marketed to a demographic that won't be too concerned with clean taste.

Keep a can of this, a can of Tennent's (or Mickey's Big Mouth if you're not in the U.K.), and a bottle of Clamato on a hot radiator at all times. Mix together for delicious, warm happiness any time of day or night. Does wonders for a nagging cough, too.

Last edited:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Egad its straight 80 proof scotch...I though it would be with water or soda or something. If its cheap enough it'll sell like hotcakes.

That's just not possible, right? Isn't there a division of Scotland Yard devoted to preventing Scotch from being put in a can?

Technically, the age statement is only a reflection of the youngest scotch used in the blend. Maybe there's only one drop of three year old scotch to add a youthful sharpness to what is otherwise a blend of beautifully aged, tasty whiskies put together by a master blender. :a18:And we mustn't ignore the "single grain" designation, which surely means it is a mixture of the finest, most mellow grain whiskies from a single, secret distillery.

Hahaa. It just cracks me up. I get a kick out of most whisky labels and the way they fluff up and romanticize their products.

One thing's for sure, though, this horrible stuff will be a wrecking ball. Perhaps I can illustrate a time line of what it might be like to drink this.

Feeling thirsty, find a can of this.:a54:Call a buddy and tell them how great this stuff is and have him drink a can.:a17: Start checking out the ladies and start getting canned-scotch visions of grandeur.:a34: :ladysman: :punk: What the ladies actually see.:letterk1: Shortly thereafter. :a46: And your head the next morning.:a6:

Technically, the age statement is only a reflection of the youngest scotch used in the blend. Maybe there's only one drop of three year old scotch to add a youthful sharpness to what is otherwise a blend of beautifully aged, tasty whiskies put together by a master blender. :a18:And we mustn't ignore the "single grain" designation, which surely means it is a mixture of the finest, most mellow grain whiskies from a single, secret distillery.

Hahaa. It just cracks me up. I get a kick out of most whisky labels and the way they fluff up and romanticize their products.

One thing's for sure, though, this horrible stuff will be a wrecking ball. Perhaps I can illustrate a time line of what it might be like to drink this.

Feeling thirsty, find a can of this.:a54:Call a buddy and tell them how great this stuff is and have him drink a can.:a17: Start checking out the ladies and start getting canned-scotch visions of grandeur.:a34: :ladysman: :punk: What the ladies actually see.:letterk1: Shortly thereafter. :a46: And your head the next morning.:a6:

Excellent post! Lots of laughs here!

Well, this certainly opens up a new can of worms! I checked google for canned spirits and found canned tequila and others. This may truly be the "end times." Maybe the Mayans were right.

That would be dangerous to keep around if you have kids. I can imagine lots of UK kiddies grabbing these out of the refrigerator thinking they were soda pop and guzzling the whole can down. If that person is nine years old and 75 pounds this is a recipe for alcohol poisoning!

I think this is being marketed to a demographic that won't be too concerned with clean taste.

Keep a can of this, a can of Tennent's (or Mickey's Big Mouth if you're not in the U.K.), and a bottle of Clamato on a hot radiator at all times. Mix together for delicious, warm happiness any time of day or night. Does wonders for a nagging cough, too.

Good lord man! It'd probably also be useful as biodiesel, paint stripper and insecticide!

Top Bottom