Scotch in a CAN?? Yep.

Discussion in 'The Speakeasy' started by Walter Sobchak, Feb 3, 2012.

1. In my best Fred Sanford voice, "This is the BIG one, Elizabeth. You hear that? I'm coming to join you!!!!"

Check THIS out.

Attached Files:

2. SmoovD

SmoovD Contributor

Do offer a variety of sizes? Couple of tallboys could really start the night out right....into a horrible morning.

3. That stuff has to be just awful! I'm wondering if anyone here has tried it.

4. It will be interesting if/when this stuff hits the shelves on my campus.

5. hmmm.... I think I'll stick to my scotch coming from a glass bottle. I'm going with Daniel on this one, all that spells to me is a very very very rough morning.

6. rockviper

rockviper Moderator Contributor

Geez, what's next? Shaving cream in a can?

7. Laphroaig's Best(tm)

8. Wow - that will get a lot of people in trouble. And by people, I mean male college students. :001_tt2:

9. This is not the scotch you are looking for.

Definitely prefer mine out of a glass bottle with a little more time in the barrel.

10. The moonshiners that trailed Civil War armies at least had the decency to label their products "Knothead" and "Old Bust Skull".

11. You obviously went to a higher-class college than I did. Anything beyond cheap vodka or Natural Light was an unknown at my alma mater. Scotch in a can would be a step up for most male college students. :biggrin1:

12. But it says Veni Vidi Vici on it, and it's almost old enough to be potty trained, so it CAN'T be bad.

I came, I saw, I conquered....LOL. Conquered as in got someone's BAC up to about 2.0 in under 60 seconds and sent them to the barf-bucket for the rest of the night.

Seems like it's a little dangerous to put something like that in a can. Naive people are going to think it's meant to be consumed in one sitting.

13. Price

Price Steward Contributor

Eww. Just...eww.

$Walter.jpg
    This time, you are wrong, Walter.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  14. Calmer than you are, Dude.

Attached Files:

15. Price

Price Steward Contributor

:lol:

I would mention that there's a beverage here, but no...somehow that just doesn't seem like an appropriate word in this thread.

16. krrrap!

17. Scotch in a can? This isn't Nam, there are rules!

18. Even worse!

19. I'm in college and I wouldn't touch that. I mean I'm no scotch expert but I know scotch shouldn't be consumed before it could start school and it shouldnt be canned. :out:

20. Glass gives the cleanest taste no matter what your drinking...