Status
Not open for further replies.

Eau de Parfum

inoubliable Elixir Patchouli

proxy.php

REMINISCENCE
PARIS

YSL La Nuit De Homme

The more I wear it, the shorter the opening of 'perfume' lasts and the stronger/longer I get the vanilla/chocolate hints

VERSACE MAN EAU FRAÎCHE

bleh. the best thing I can say about this is....the atomizer it came in will be dumped out, rinsed and reused with something that doesnt put me to sleep.

You find it boring too? I sampled it at a store and thought it was unremarkable. Nothing about it stood out.

so very boring. not a bad scent, but i've got decants of stuff that when you smell it you say 'wow that is GREAT'.
I think right now the most 'boring' scent I can tolerate wearing is L'Occtaine Vetyver. And I love the way it smells.

You find it boring too? I sampled it at a store and thought it was unremarkable. Nothing about it stood out.

Old Spice for me today, decided I'd go with it because I used it as an aftershave today, I usually don't use Old Spice because I'm a bit wary of colognes that don't come with atomizers.

Montale Full Incense for me as well

$charcoal.jpg

It's been a while since I've dipped into my decant. Today I'm picking up a candied sweet note that is quite nice. This scent is very similar to others out there, but it does have it's own character if I pay attention.

Agaraura - Oud Kampuchea

Nice choice. How do you like this one?
Thanks Evan, I am really liking d'Angkor - it has a bit of everything - smokiness, woodiness, fruitiness and some barnyardiness (which I absolutely love).

Creed Tabarome Millesime

Today is my first day wearing it and all I can really say is I'm very underwhelmed.

Agaraura - Oud Kampuchea

Thanks Evan, I am really liking d'Angkor - it has a bit of everything - smokiness, woodiness, fruitiness and some barnyardiness (which I absolutely love).

Agreed -- it's very nice indeed. Very much a classic Cambodian, as you've described. I'm also a fan of the one you're wearing today. :thumbup1: Have you tried his "Sultan" oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom