What's new

Savon le Père Lucien (Le Père Lucien Soap)

just ordered some lucien soap a few days ago from a U.S. vendor...got it today and it really seems nice. lathers easily..overall i like it but dont think it will replace MdC for me.

I think it's every bit as good MdC. The scent has grown on me as well. The performance is just outstanding. =D

Also, he has fantastic customer service.

Got mine direct from Cyril.
First shave:
Excellent quantity/quality of lather.
Super slick.
proxy.php

Got mine direct from Cyril.
First shave:
Excellent quantity/quality of lather.
Super slick.
proxy.php

HEY HEY HEY! you think you can just come by this thread and post a picture like that and scram?!

:001_tt1: What scent is the limited edition? I really love this soap. I gotta shave with it some more soon!

Phil from Bull Goose just announced that he has the LPL. As most of you know, Phil provides great customer service and is a true gentleman.

WARHAWK

Man I really like LPL. I've been using it pretty much exclusively lately. I think ill see these 200g to the end.

$IMG_20140315_095854.jpg
Having used both the "regular" and LE - it is a toss up.
Both provide excellent lather. Slick.
In terms of the scent....probably on the weaker end of the spectrum.

The packaging is a bonus...old school tin. Especially the retro folded back rim and the picture on the lid.

Last edited:
View attachment 438234
Having used both the "regular" and LE - it is a toss up.
Both provide excellent lather. Slick.
In terms of the scent....probably on the weaker end of the spectrum.

The packaging is a bonus...old school tin. Especially the retro folded back rim and the picture on the lid.

I designed for Cyril the label of the limited edition for the French forum "Rasage-traditionnel".:001_smile

Top Bottom