What's new

Saponifico 70th Anniversary

Good evening gentlemen. Has anyone had an issue with the ingredients separating in the bottle? There is a yellow gelatin cube in the jar surrounded by clear liquid. I heated the container in hot water shook like crazy with no luck. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

This is a known issue with a batch that was released. If you reach out to SV via the website they will replace it for you no questions asked.

Yes I had an earlier version of the release and it was very thick and almost like gelatin setting up, they had issues with earlier batches and i am guessing some Vendors still had it on shelves so contact them directly or contact Alessandro at [email protected] and they will take care of it

Thanks guys . I just emailed Alessandro. I tried to contact them through the website and got no response....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

They are currently at a trade show, you may get a quicker response via Facebook message, they are usually outstanding at getting back quick

I bought this on a whim awhile back and never really used it. It never separated like you say but I just don't use it.

Glad I saw this thread. I have the same problem. I just emailed Alessandro.

I also sent a message via FB.

Last edited:
Top Bottom