What's new

Salt Lake City

I'm in the North Ogden area. I only happened to see this thread by chance. If there is a get together I want to join in. If it starts to be a firm thing, some one PM me so I can tag along.

I can set up reservations at the Mandarin in Bountiful in early March. I will need an approximate number and day. Thursday's work well for me. PM me if you are seriously interested.

I know this is not related to Gatherings and Get Togethers, but I wanted you guys to know there are Ambroley DE Safety Razors at NPS Market Square in Salt Lake City (Near California Ave and I-215 West loop). They are new in box and are being sold this week for $9 after 40% off sale (July 7-13, 2015) in case you are interested. They are in the glass cases near the Jewelry area. Amazon has these at $33. I bought one and look forward to trying it in the morning.

View attachment 585025View attachment 585026View attachment 585027

Hey Utah peeps! Just wanted to make you all aware... there is a wet shaving store open in the University mall in Orem/Provo called the Mini Moustachery! I was in there the other day and spoke with owner very nice guy! I bought so Osage Rub, Some Razorock soaps, and some Mr. Fine aftershaves. He then had me leave with his homemade aftershave lotion and shaving cream.

FYI I am in no way affiliated with Mini Moustachery He is considering opening a second shop in Fashion Place Mall after 1st quarter this year!

Check them out I should have taken pictures!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, we just moved to the Cottonwood Heights/Sandy area from Chicago where is probably one of the finest stores for wet shavers out there, Merz/Q Brothers so it's music to my ears to hear about Mini Moustachery especially if they will be opening in Fashion Place. Thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom