What's new

"Saint Sue"

Congratulatins Sue. My dealings with you have been nothing short of pure pleasure. You and your business exemplifies what all businesses should be. You, your products, and how your business is operated is nothing less than TOP NOTCH.

My very, very best to you,
Terry C Sanders & family

Gents, lets honor Sue by making donations. So far we have 32 donors. We have over 30K members. Let's show some support.

Can't believe I missed all this. I have been out of the loop. Congats to Sue and I for one am making a contribution and buying some Saint Charles cream!

I feel as if I have lost a close relative. How lucky you were to have Sue for your mother. I know I am only one of thousands deeply saddened.
Terry C Sanders

I never had the honor of dealing with Sue other than reading her contributions on this website, but I can say that the world needs more people like her. Sue, you will be greatly missed, and you are in our prayers.

-Thane

Glad to see the people she cared about so much were able to share something special with her. Congratulations Sue. You will be missed by the entire community. May she know peace in the ever after. Amen

Last edited:
This morning, after my shave I applied SCS bay rum with a twist aftershave balm for the first time in a while and thought how much I like Sue's creations. This evening my heart sank when I read the front page on B&B.

I too will miss her thoughtful contributions. They say that our sense of smell can illicit the strongest memories. Sue will always be remembered when ever a scent from her creations delights my nose.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Here are all of our past Merit Award recipients:

full
]
Scotto - June 7, 2008

full

Castlecraver - March 21, 2009

full

Jim - February 20, 2010

and... most recently

full

Sue - October 19, 2010

We are proud of each and every one of them. :thumbup1:

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I never knew Sue, I am saddened by her loss. I got goosebumps when I read the news.

I haven't been here, (B&B), since the 23rd of Oct; and this caught me completely off guard.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. It might help to entertain the thought that Sue is in a place where she is being loved and cared for.

In sympathy,

Having been absent for the last several months, I just found out. I am deeply saddened. She was truly a wonderful lady. I once mentioned to her how much I enjoy her chspstick (she sent me a sample with an order). From then on she would literally include handfulls of chapstick with every order I placed. Such a sweet lady. I will miss her dearly.

Chris

Top Bottom