What's new

Rudy Vey Custom Shaving Brushes and Restorations

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Guys - just another 10 days until the yearly Sue Moore Auction here on B&B.
This year, I have three donations in the auction, so please open your wallets and give for the good cause!!

Rudy Vey

For those who won an item I donated to the Due Moore Auction, please contact me via email with your donation receipts to:

[email protected]

I will try to ship all out by Friday this week.

Rudy Vey

The donations for the Sue Moore auction are packed, and labeled and go to the PO in the morning.
Thank you all for your donation!! Well done!

Received my first brush from Rudy. The knot and handle are excellent - really like them. Working with Rudy was a pleasure too. It's the blue cobalt handled brush (unused). I stuck in my shavemac as size reference. Thanks!

proxy.php

proxy.php

Really like the cobalt blue on that handle, Rudy makes great stuff. Congrats on the purchase.

Received my first brush from Rudy. The knot and handle are excellent - really like them. Working with Rudy was a pleasure too. It's the blue cobalt handled brush (unused). I stuck in my shavemac as size reference. Thanks!

proxy.php

proxy.php

Oh nice, don't think I've see a faux briar in this thread before... may have to try that for my next one as well, hooray for the holidays being around the corner!

Also congrats on a great brush.

Pics of my Stirling Finest 2 Band 26 mm with faux briar beehive handle by Rudy.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Rudy Vey

I will post a Plisson European White in size 12 for sale on the BST tonight.

Last edited:
Top Bottom