What's new

Royall Lyme Shave Cream

Haven't sprung for the Lyme cream yet, I need to use something else up first (personal rule).
The company website shows this to be the only cream in the line so far...no Bay Rhum or others yet.

Used the Royal Lyme shave cream for the first time today. Used a brush to apply and produced a nice, slick coating. Guess I wouldn't necessarily call it a lather. I was impressed with the protection it gave me and ended up with a great shave. Finished off with Trumpers extract of lime. I'm not a user of brushless creams and wasn't aware it was brushless, but I will use it again.

I bought this almost exactly a year ago at Model Pharmacy while out in Albuquerque visiting the in laws. The scent is fantastic. It's pretty pricey for the small jar. I have used it with a brush and it can be done but will never lather like you want it to. Nice and slick, did I say that the scent was fantastic!

IMG_0436.JPG
IMG_0439.JPG

Tried some yesterday for the first time. I used it brushless with a fresh Feather in my Wolfman, and the results were fantastic. I must say, the more creams I try that are intended to be brushless, the more I like them - Musgo, PdP, and now this. Results are the same every time.

It's a brushless shave cream, applied with fingertips. When used in this fashion, it is excellent. When I occasionally use my cartridge razor...this cream is superb. Scent is fantastic. The jar is LARGE, so it will last a long time.

Top Bottom