Rooney Heritage Stubby Size 3 Large

Discussion in 'The Badger & Blade Marketplace' started by petr, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rooney Heritage Large Stubby. $125 Shipped USA. Brush has been in gentle rotation for a few months. Dense 26 mm knot. Very soft tips. Great backbone. Kills soaps and creams both.
    [​IMG]
    From VB: "The badger hair used for all Heritage brushes is a special grade of Rooney's popular Super Silvertip or "Super". Many feel that the quality of this hair is much closer to that of the Rooney Finest than it is to the “standard” Rooney Super. One thing that all agree on, however, these brushes are the most densely filled brushes on the market."

2. Do you have a top down shot to see the hairs/density?

3. The 3-band Heritage is awesome stuff. Extremely dense knot and soft tips and this is just with my Emillion at 24mm. They're so dense I consider Rooney's to be 2mm in the feel on the face of their size. Tempting just thinking about a bigger brush... :drool:

4. Oh soooooo tempting.

5. [​IMG]

6. If you are looking for a large dense brush, look no further. These Heritage Rooneys are some of the densest I have ever used - edit: the densest - and I have used a few too many brushes.

You cannot even buy the small Stubby at this price, so this is an amazing deal. :thumbup1: I think they run $200 new?

7. Another thing the handle on a Stubby 1 in 2-band Heritage I have is very comfortable even though it is small, and this is coming from someone that isn't too fond of small handles. :thumbup1: Please someone buy it before I am tempted to get it. :laugh:

8. PM sent.

9. Sold.

10. azmark

azmark Moderator Emeritus

What a beast of a brush! Awesome deal:001_cool:

11. Grats to the seller and buyer!

12. I was the buyer, and I can't wait to get the brush.

I saw this listing just after I made myself a vow this weekend to stop my BST purchases.

Well, I'll stop my BST purchases NOW!! :lol::lol:

13. Congrats, Yohann. If it is not in my den at least it is going to a good home! :lol:

14. And here I thought Loric was the one that got the brush! :lol: Grats MajorBurnz! That's a hard thing to do after seeing a Stubby 3 in 3-band. Might never see the 3-bands in Heritage again. :thumbdown

15. Nope not me, Congrats Yohann. I really did not have the money to spend anyway it was a rough weekend on my wallet. I had some electrical problems with my car.

16. Yohann, you are a lucky, lucky man!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.