Rooney Heritage 2XL and 1XL back in stock at VB...

Discussion in 'Shaving Brushes' started by Tha Baron, Mar 25, 2011.

1. You are evil......:tongue_sm

2. Got me a 2XL last night and shipped today:thumbup: Can't wait and great service from Jim as always.

3. +1

Have you no shame? Or mercy? :mad3:

4. I'd added Vintage Blades' Heritage Stubby page to my "Check Daily" bookmark folder for exactly this purpose... Managed to finally score myself a 1XL! Can't wait for it to arrive...

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  5. I wouldn't think twice about ordering any Stubby XL. I love my 2XL. I think the hair is unique to the 2 band brushes I have - finer and with softer tips. The density that the XLs are packed is perfect for this hair.

6. I tried my 2XL last night with a little of the QCS Esquire....AMAZING!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I love the Rooney XL's!!!

7. jkh

jkh

Marvelous, marvelous brushes. If you're on the fence, swallow your willpower pride and pull the trigger.

8. I thought the last batch ever of these things was sold out a couple weeks back???

Amazing face lathering brushes whether extinct or not.

9. Thats what I thought... I think the sales strategy is the same as those "Last of the Finests" from Classic Shaving a while back. List 10 and people will snap them up not thinking there are 10 more coming.

10. Maybe, but now those Finests really are gone. Sorry I didn't jump on a couple of them.:001_rolle

Ken

11. I couldn't describe it any better...wonderful brushes, all three. I'm blessed to have the trio and they each get a lot of attention. Go get 'em, Gents!

12. Just for fun, someone throw up a post when VB is sold out again.

13. +1

I got one, and its awesome, but I dont need more than one. The skiritchy tips on my Finest are breaking in very very nicely and have lost most of their skiritch, but I still am satisfied with just the one. Really even just trying to cut down to just one of every "type" of brush still leaves me with a 2 week rotation :001_wub:

14. htownmmm

htownmmm Moderator Emeritus

back in stock......for the moment anyway.

marty

15. That's where I will wind up:thumbup: I have a feeling....

It's funny though. I really LIKE the itty bitty scritching of my Finests. I don't really want the tips to soften up any more than they are. Just me, I guess:lol:

But, as with all brushes, individual examples vary significantly. My 30mm and 3/3 have such tall lofts, they barely scritch at all. Nothing at all like the Polo. That is the one I wish I'd "hit":thumbup:

The 3/1 is close but it's way smaller.

Cheers, Brother!

Ken

16. I dont mind the skritch in a Finest, I look at it as an opportunity cost to have that much density and backbone in a brush. To be honest it really just adds a touch of character to the brush. It's almost like having a puppy that just wants to run fast and play hard all day.

17. Very interesting description, Seth. I like it (and I like puppies:thumbup:)

Ken

18. Well the stock of Heritage Stubby 2XLs has been depleted by one.

Thanks to the bunch of DIRTY ROTTEN SBAD ENABLERS in this forum.:sneaky2:

:lol::lol::lol:

19. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Pree-Bloom

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]