What's new

Robert Smith CooncatBob of Bob's Razor Works

RIP Bob
My condolences and prayers go out to his family.
I've never personally dealt with him but have viewed his amazing craftsmanship more than once.

RIP Bob
My condolences and prayers go out to his family.
I've never personally dealt with him but have viewed his amazing craftsmanship more than once.

indeed, I too will miss *Christmas Day*, when folks are proud to show the awesome work they got from Bob.

Terrible news. Prayers for Bob and his family.

A blow to our community in many ways. Unexpected and hard to fathom. I guess we all never know when that last shave comes.

This sort of news makes for a heavy heart.

Ugh...this is terrible. Bob was very patient and accommodating when I detailed my shavegeeky specs for a custom handle. I'll use it on my next shave in his memory.

I've admired his work on here for the last few months, and I was looking forward to when he got back online so I could order something from him.

So sad that talent like that can just go away.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Bob, you will surely be missed by all, RIP. I will be using my only CooncatBob handle tomorrow and forever.

This is so sad to hear. The world has lost a true craftsman and those of us on B&B have lost a friend and brother.

Rest in Peace, Bob. My thoughts and prayers are with your family at this difficult time.

Don

This is very sad news.. my sincerest condolences to the family. RIP, Bob.. your work will forever be a part of wetshaving lore.
-\Visdom

What a terrible shame and a great loss, condolences to his family and friends.

I had emailed him enquiring about a razor having seen his wonderful work on here, some beautiful pieces that I'm sure will be handed down for generations

Oh, dear what a terrible news! I was thinking he was still moving his workshop!

Rest in peace and best wishes for his family.

We will all remember him for sure...

RIP, Bob. I consider myself fortunate to have one of his beautiful creations.

A great loss to the community. My deepest condolences to the family.

Last edited:
Top Bottom