What's new

Review of QED MAN French Green Clay.....

i have a post on another thread and will give out 4 more samples...of about 3 uses each in a baggy sent usps for free. i enjoy this every 4-5 days. mixed with water works but lavender hydrosol is out of this world. Smoke a pipe of your fav herb or tobacco and lay down with this stuff on your face with no movement, lights dimmed, listening to smooth jazz or better.. the doors with your eyes closed. After Riders on the storm and LA women its time to rinse with warm water. WOW! your face literally pulsates and you can feel your heart beat as this stuff works. I am hoping it is not just me? If you want to try I have 4 more pre packed envelopes... pm me your address and you will experience it!

Hi guys 1st post here after lurking for a few months

Has anyone in the UK imported this stuff or know where it can be bought over here?

Cheers

Marc

Question to anyone so I dont have to start a new thread. What in your opinion is the best clay? I only have QED and love it especially followed up with thayers lavender!

I've tried this stuff a few times now (thanks 1969Fatboy!!) and I love it--really does feel like taking a vacuum cleaner to your face!

Last night I tried it using some olive oil on the skin first, and I made the mixture with rose/lavender hydrosol with a couple drops of lavender EO. Awesome! The olive oil really makes my skin feel wonderful afterwards.

Note: Don't get this stuff on your lips!! Will dry/crack them!

Also, (and I found this out the hard way) don't get any of this stuff in your eye! Serious bummer.

I've tried this stuff a few times now (thanks 1969Fatboy!!) and I love it--really does feel like taking a vacuum cleaner to your face!

Last night I tried it using some olive oil on the skin first, and I made the mixture with rose/lavender hydrosol with a couple drops of lavender EO. Awesome! The olive oil really makes my skin feel wonderful afterwards.

Note: Don't get this stuff on your lips!! Will dry/crack them!

Also, (and I found this out the hard way) don't get any of this stuff in your eye! Serious bummer.

First of all...I am glad you liked it! 2nd...good advice on the olive oil. 3rd...I nearly fell out of my seat after hearing about the lips and eyes:lol: I forgot to tell you that part...Probabably would.....suck:w00t:No pun intended!!!! Wont ask any questions though:biggrin: Enjoy!

M

modern man

After looking at this, I think the "Stranger" they were talking about in grade school was MTSSB. :eek:

I am waiting on a shipment of French Green Clay and I have a question.

I read somewhere that after using the mask and washing it off, you should use a toner to clean away the clay residue. I was hoping to buy a toner from wal mart, but it appears that all of those toners are acne astringents whereas the websites selling the clay seem to recommend hydrosols.

My question is: What do I really need to do after using the mask and what products do I need, if any?

I tried this with Apple Cider Vinegar, as Joel mentioned.... HORRIBLE experience! It stank to high heaven, my eyes watered the whole time. The second time I diluted the ACV in some water (1/2 Tbs water, 1/4 Tbs ACV, with 1/2 Tbs french green clay) and it wasn't so bad...

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I've got a pound of this stuff on the way ...

(And a couple jars of Proraso pre/post, a puck of Tabac, a jar of QED cedar/lemon, a bottle of Pashana ... gotta save on shipping, you know.)

I received some of this QED french green clay and a copy of Joel's original post from a generous B&B member (On the Edge) and gave it a try last night. I mixed up a small batch with ordinary tap water and rubbed it all over my face. I sat down with a cup of coffee and turned on the tube. In about 5 minutes I started to feel my face tightening up. A little later I reached for the coffee, but soon realized that it would have to wait. My face was too tight and I didn't want to take a chance at spilling the hot coffee all over myself. So I sat back and enjoyed it. By the 30 minute mark it was tough to make facial expressions. A quick run through the shower cleaned everything up. Then it was time to check the results. My skin felt pretty soft, but the real test was going to have to wait until after this morning's shave as the day's growth was in the way. Although, my forehead suggested that things were going well.

This morning's shave was excellent. 3 passes plus cleanup with the barberpole HD and a superlather of Mama Bear's sandalwood vanilla and Kiss My Face vanilla. The results? Awesome. Smoother and softer than ever. The real test was a 'shave check' with my almost 5 year old son. He rubbed his cheeks against mine and his eyes bugged out "soft like a baby's cheek." This will definitely make the rotation. I'm thinking it might become a Sunday night ritual.

Thanks to all involved!

~Jeff
who had no idea this category even existed on the forum until he got the printout in the mail - this place is huge!

So it's 1:30 am and I am 20 minutes into my 30 minute mask routine....this stuff is INCREDIBLE!!! There is no was I can possibly open my mouth as this stuff has tightened up so dramatically on my face, I can feel the tingle of it working! This is light years ahead of any other name brand mask (i.e. Anthony, Zirh, etc). Ten more minutes to go...must....resist.....clawing...at...face!!!! haha

Top Bottom