What's new

Review of QED MAN French Green Clay.....

full

I love the stuff....after a weeks worth of the world it feels good to get your skin back to a fine level...be sure to finish it one of charles mist spray....like davinci water or something....

mark tssb

Last edited by a moderator:
This stuff's marvelous. Another great offering from QED. You're going to buy something else anyway, might as well just buy it from him :thumbup1:

Aevum, I have oily skin and this one helps me quite a lot. It will definitely suck the oil out of your face, maybe even overly so and you may need to apply moisturizer after using it. I slap on a bit of Corn Husker's after the mask and I'm good as new. I even sometimes mix the clay with water and the results are just fine.

getting QED products to europe, and to spain is a bit problematic and expencive, but i have found a store that carries it, its around 1kg for 2,95 euros, so im gonna try it,

btw, becuase of where i live, alot of the products you mention are hard to get, so i have no clue as what davinchi water is or where to get corn huskers,

DaVinci water is just a 50/50 blend of rose hydrosol and lavendar hydrosol so you should be able to get those somewhere in Spain

anyways, i used it today, and it seems that my pores are really full of junk, i could clearly see much darker points in the dry clay where the pores are, the thing is that unless i want my skin to start falling off, i can only use it every 2-3 days, i guess its going to take a while if i want my pores to close,

Recently received some French Green Clay from QED. Tried it the first time with Da Vinci water. All I can say is wow! Amazing. My face was throbbing as the clay did its wonders.

Tonight I was in the grocery store and spotted and picked up some Apple Cider Vinegar (by Bragg brand about 16 ounces for $3.49). The label describes the health benefits of apple cider vinegar and how "in 400 BC Hippocrates, the father of medicine, used it for its amazing natural cleansing, healing and energizing health qualities." Can't wait to try it and compare.

Has anyone tried this on other parts of their body?

I have a lot of acne on my shoulders, thinking of giving it a whirl if I can keep them still long enough.

in germany i've never seen this clay
does anyone know the ingredient list and can tell me if this is the same?

"Luvos Healing Earth has a tremendous power to absorb and neutralize stomach acids quickly. Luvos is well known for its effective absorption of bacteria, nicotine, caffeinen and other harmful impurities
Ingredients:
Calcium Carbonate, Minerals and trace elements (silica, iron, magnesium, potassium, sodium, fluoride, manganese, chromium, zinc) 100% Natural Antacid."

http://www.herbalstand.com/herbalproducts/10883/Luvos_Healing_Earth.htm

In German that's called "Heilerde" (translated: healing earth)

How do you not scratch your face off after 10 minutes? Wooo!!!!
Every Friday night me and the wife share this lovely experience.

Every Friday night me and the wife share this lovely experience.

Yeah, I just use the clay as excuse to place orders with charles and get the wife semi-approval mode**

**Semi-approval: reaction of SWMBO where she does not totally go into a frenzy of random tantrums about how one is utterly insane and mentally ill for subscribbing to such an odd hobby... :blushing:

On the topic of a less appealing purpose for this green clay: I had 2 plantar warts on my feet for almost 2 years. I bought the acid stuff at the drug store and your supposed to use an emery board to file it after showering when it's soft. Tried that for a month, the warts receded a bit but came back full strength. Tried some other stuff, nothing worked. On a whim, I put green clay on a bandage on my foot for ONE NIGHT. When I woke up, the warts had changed colour and were so soft I just cut them out and they're now totally gone. Amazing

Top Bottom