What's new

Ready to Jump In!

Where are you located? Pm me your address

Thank you Alex, I appreciate it, but as I was cleaning the apartment this weekend, I came across a mysterious box in my wife's office. After further investigation, it appears to be a very generous starter kit or lifetime supply from @Price. (it's hard to tell as I am new to the brown leaf / pipe smoking). There are a whole bunch of samples, Missouri Meerschaum corn cob pipe, pipe cleaners and a tamper. There was also a very thoughtful handwritten note to help me navigate these uncharted (to me) waters. I'm blown away by the brown leaf helpfulness and generosity and looking forward to sharing my thoughts and ideas here in the future.

Attachments

• IMG_0122.JPG
    IMG_0122.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 18
Thank you Alex, I appreciate it, but as I was cleaning the apartment this weekend, I came across a mysterious box in my wife's office. After further investigation, it appears to be a very generous starter kit or lifetime supply from @Price. (it's hard to tell as I am new to the brown leaf / pipe smoking). There are a whole bunch of samples, Missouri Meerschaum corn cob pipe, pipe cleaners and a tamper. There was also a very thoughtful handwritten note to help me navigate these uncharted (to me) waters. I'm blown away by the brown leaf helpfulness and generosity and looking forward to sharing my thoughts and ideas here in the future.

Jackpot! :clap: Like finding money in your pocket that was forgotten. Only better!

Top Bottom