RazoRock's Entry to the Vendor Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Vendor Hall of Fame' started by RazoRock, Mar 17, 2012.

1. RazoRock

RazoRock Vendor

Vendor Hall of Fame Entry
    What is your real name?
    Joseph
    What is the name of your business?
    ItalianBarber.com, RazoRock products
    Where are you located?
    Great Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada
    What types of products do you carry or services do you provide?
    All kinds of wet-shaving products from brushes to razors, soaps, creams, aftershaves, colognes; as well as bath soaps, oral care products and other fine toiletries. We specialize in Italian products.
    What inspired you to start your business?
    A trip to Italy!
    How can the members contact you?(email, phone, website)Do you ship to the US only or worldwide?
    We ship worldwide (except for a few countries)
    What is your age (or) generation?
    born in 1976
    What is your favorite shave setup?
    37C slant with a feather blade, Sul Filo by Proraso pre shave soap, a Simpson best badger brush, an Italian soft soap, a pass of the alum after the shave, my RazoRock aftershave lotion or RazoRock aftershave wax. I'm also a believer in pre-shave products and most of the time use a pre-shave cream or oil.
    What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
    I like traveling, cooking/eating, sports (especially golf), researching and studying businesses and investments, listening to all kinds of music, people watching, and enjoying wonderful times with friends and family
    What else should the members of B&B know about you?
    I can be a bit of a minimalist. I'm also a head shaver. I can be very competitive. I enjoy a cigar or bowl of pipe tobacco occasionally. I would be very happy as a beach bum. I believe in aromatherapy. I'm a huge believer in the 'power of attraction'. I'm a big Warren Buffett fan.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
  2. Marco

Marco Steward Contributor

Benvenuto, my dear Giuseppe! Your Italian Barber business is always excellent and your RazoRock products are truly some of the finest in the World!

3. Nice to see some more info on you guys, are are all fantastic vendors and we appreciate all you do for us.

4. Love your products , great value and a terrific product

5. MWS

MWS

Joe! Cart before the horse!!

Funny reading this now when your fine reputation has been around for a while now.

Keep it up!

6. Joseph
    Thanks for the info--although I already knew you run a great business! Head shaver... I'll have to adjust my mental picture of what you look like. (Head shaving must take one even closer to becoming one with your shaving) Great products, great guy! Salute!

7. Just got my first of your RR products today. I got the thirdeye soap, and 888 shave gel. Love the soap, and the shave gel is a great preshave. I will deffinately buy more.

8. just placed my first order with you today...cant wait to receive

9. Amazing products, service, and Joe is always producing new Razorock shaving items causing me to spend too much money. Couldnt recommend Joes site or products enough. Salute!

10. jmg

jmg

Received my bakelite slant from Joe last week - awesome turn around time and wonderful service.

11. Joe, just wanted to post here that I am very impressed with your products. Shaved with S. Maria this morning and it was one of the finest shaves I have ever had. A user on another forum sent this to me (along with some Classic and Cacao which I also enjoyed) and that person has guaranteed that you will have me as a customer so long as you remain in business. I hope your work there continues to be a smashing success.

12. +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

13. Joe, thank you for your amazing products, your wonderful service, and your refreshing business ethos. As far as I'm concerned, you are a Saint in the world of shavedom.

14. I know you have a private stash of XXX and I want 'em!

15. Hello
    I got my first shipment (RazoRock Jaws OC razor, TOBS stick soap, blade sampler, alum block) everything arrived quickly. Only 3 days.
    Everything was in good order. Good shop to deal with.
    Only odd thing was that I was not aware at first that your items are listed in a foreign currency.

Pepin

16. I appreciate what the Italian Barber has to offer, great products, good contact service, prompt responses, good prices.

17. Cool Joe, we like Much of the same things i can see. ������

18. RazoRock

RazoRock Vendor

I snubbed you? How?

It doesn't sound like me.

I have searched your name and the other name you order under and I don't see any email, or snub emails.

Keep in mind... communication through email isn't the most effective form of communication. A lot of times I'm short with my responses because I'm responding from a mobile device while I'm working.

19. This does not seem at all like The Italian Barber. Must be a mix-up. I'd rethink on not giving him a second chance, (if I were you).

20. Hello Joseph,I have a few products from you on my target.