What's new

RazoRock Stealth Slant Explorer Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used a lot of razors in my 3-1/2 years wet shaving, but none have been this simple to dial in and none have delivered this well, this quickly.

This truly is one AMAZING razor.

It is unfitting for an old fogie like me to be excited about a razor that hasn't even reached production yet...

I am impressed by the fact that somebody has managed to build a new razor, not just copy an existing old one! That alone is an achievement that deserves recognition. I am certainly hoping that the razor will reach production.

Digging the pics, Bruce!

Im not sure if you mentioned it, but if you don't mind my asking, which blade(s) are you using in the Stealth?

Im about to go shave with it now. Using a Gillette Silver Blue on shave 3 or 4, I lost count lol. Great blade so far btw! I'm also going to have another go at The Beach, see if I can get it to lather well this time.

@CyberJCM (I may be doing this for tapatalk reasons in the future, in case anyone is wondering, I know it's not twitter but it alerts the poster without having to quote the entire message :001_cool:)

I have used Astra Greens and today was GSB. The GSB seem to be my favorite blade starting last year when I got a few PIF'd to me. I purchased 100 in my restock window and love them.

These two blades, along with Polsilver, Polsilver SI and SI's are my basic blade stock and I see no reason to test blades out much any more.

Best shave yet! Gillette Silver Blue/3P/Arko/Krampert's Bay Rum...3 pass perfect! These are going to be on the shelf a LONG time. $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399651382.586315.jpg

Best shave yet! Gillette Silver Blue/3P/Arko/Krampert's Bay Rum...3 pass perfect! These are going to be on the shelf a LONG time.

Nice...Like you, my Cigar Box with rotation razors is now empty. My Feather has been shelved, my FB has been shelved, my Slim has been shelved.

Unless something goes horribly wrong, I think I found the perfect razor for me. :thumbup:

Glad others are enjoying it as much. I was late to The Stealth Party, but it's never to late to show to a party...right?

I understand that one of these has now been sold on eBay for $176. Another forum has one listed for $175 (but that's with shipping, so it's not as expensive as you think). There's a guy who has an offer to buy as many Stealth Slants as possible for $125 each.

The last I heard, Joe was mulling over whether he wanted to be in the razor business. If this really is the end of the RazoRock Stealth Slant production, then I assume $175 will be the lowest price of entry to the "Stealth Party."

Congratulations to all you Stealth Slant test pilots!

Last edited:
Thanks Bruce! I'm late to the GSB party, but I like these blades alot. I have 24 left, which will last me a while but they are on my restock list now!

Side Question: What the hell is this Tapatalk anyway? My phone keeps bugging me to install it and I keep telling it to take a hike!

On the eBay and selling of this razor: Its their right and its the Capitalist way! Doesn't make it honorable though. Either way, when Joe does produce these, because we know he will, the going rate will normalize and there will be a couple guys who feel stupid for paying a ridiculous price. But to those that made a quick $125.... I hope it was worth it, 'cuz in this day and age, thats chump change!

Now, about the shave I just had. Again, another fantastic, easy, fast, smooth shave! I've kind of ran out of things to say about this, its really just that good! But, I'm sad to to report that The Beach under performed on me again. It took alot of work to get a passable lather, and it wasn't stable so it didn't hold up long. Thank God for the speed of the Stealth to get me through before I lost it.
I came up with a tagline for the Stealth, though!

"The RazoRock Stealth Slant. Faster than a Crappy Lather!" :cool:

As an aside, Tapatalk is an iPhone/android mobile app for viewing forums. It is the best way to keep up with B&B IMO. 99% of my consumption/participation is thru the app.

Wonder how people snap stuff up on the BST so fast? Because they set the app up to notify them of any new listings!

Try it, you'll like it.

As an aside, Tapatalk is an iPhone/android mobile app for viewing forums. It is the best way to keep up with B&B IMO. 99% of my consumption/participation is thru the app.

Wonder how people snap stuff up on the BST so fast? Because they set the app up to notify them of any new listings!

Try it, you'll like it.

I use this app as well, brilliant.

Try it, you'll like it.

+1000 if you want to get something of the BST first.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom