What's new

Rarely mentioned: The Wilkinson shaving stick.

Yes, our resident shave stick guru, Luc, likes Wilkinson. I find it quite similar to Palmolive, but with a more pleasing scent. I also love the electric blue color.

Yes, our resident shave stick guru, Luc, likes Wilkinson. I find it quite similar to Palmolive, but with a more pleasing scent. I also love the electric blue color.

Yeah, it photographs well.

$Gillette Wilkinson.jpg

Didn't know there was a thread about the Wilko shave stick. I have been 3017'ing one this past month. With all I have read about Arko I'm amazed this stick doesn't get more play here. To me its superior in every way. Wilko makes a great lather.

Didn't know there was a thread about the Wilko shave stick. I have been 3017'ing one this past month. With all I have read about Arko I'm amazed this stick doesn't get more play here. To me its superior in every way. Wilko makes a great lather.
I've mentioned the Wilkinson stick several times in the past, but stopped recommending it because nobody ever responded.

I'm a happy user of the Wilkinson Sword blue stick, and for me it's on par with the green Palmolive stick; just a different scent, but the same creamy lather.

I don't have the box for my Palmolive or Speick sticks but I don't think either of them has lanolin in them. The Lanolin leaves such a nice feel on your face after your shave. I think it makes a difference. They are all good soaps either way.

Top Bottom