What are your nicknames/aliases?
Don, my kids call me Silly
Where do you live?
Tennessee
What is your age (or) generation?
What are you in the real world?
Insurance adjuster, husband, father
What is your favorite shave setup?
I haven't been doing it for long, but my go to thus far is Viking Chieftain razor, whatever blades came with it, Stirling 24mm synthetic brush, Stirling naked and smooth soap, nivea sensitive aftershave Balm.
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Hiking, playing with the kids, coaching baseball, camping
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I told my wife that wet shaving would save us money in the long run, but I don't really believe that. I already have more things that I want to buy. I will have to work on my self control.

Hello and welcome, Don. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Thank you to everyone who welcomed me. I have thoroughly enjoyed the site thus far. I feel like it has made me a better, which has allowed shaving to become more enjoyable. I look forward to continuing this journey with all of you.

Thank you to everyone who welcomed me. I have thoroughly enjoyed the site thus far. I feel like it has made me a better, which has allowed shaving to become more enjoyable. I look forward to continuing this journey with all of you.
Welcome

Welcome to Badger and Blade, Don.

You will become a better at this site.
Yeah, I changed what I was saying mid sentence and didn't catch it until after it was posted. But if that is the only thing I do to make a fool of of myself today, then I count that as a good day.

Top Bottom