What's new

Proraso Appreciation Society!

Most of us love Proraso and there's no getting away from the fact it is great and it does make you feel good!
While the green and white have been around for a while now in tub form, the red has recently been produced in the tub!
Now, the burning question! Will the Blue with Aloe and Vitamin E make it to the tub also in the near future?
$P1010546.JPG $P1010544.JPG
The Green with eucalyptus and menthol has a classic barber scent.
No shave den is complete without it!

$P1010545.JPG $P1010543.JPG
The White is for sensitive skin and contains oat and green tea.
Try it, it's superb and the scent is lemon-like fresh.

$proraso-red-sandalwood-bowl__19691_zoom.jpg
Proraso Red Sandalwood and Shea Butter is the latest tub.
The scent is woody but the lather is superb.

So will this space contain Blue down the track? I hope so!

Last edited:
Sign me up. Proraso has always been my favorite, even if you call it Omega or C.O. Bigelow. It's what I use 99% of the time.

It's a great product - excellent bang for the buck. I like the Green and the Blue and have a tube of red sitting unopened which I must get into the rotation.

Sign me up. Proraso has always been my favorite, even if you call it Omega or C.O. Bigelow. It's what I use 99% of the time.

Omega seems to be pretty cheap for a 150ml tub! I know it's made by Proraso but have they changed the formula to the new Proraso one?

I recently emailed Proraso and inquired if they intend to produce a white tube, blue tub or red aftershave. They stated that these products were not planned for the immediate future, but Proraso always takes customer feedback into account when planning new products. Send them an email. The more positive feedback the better.

Omega seems to be pretty cheap for a 150ml tub! I know it's made by Proraso but have they changed the formula to the new Proraso one?
I'm not sure, I haven't purchased Omega in over a year and I have a lifetime supply of old formula Proraso and C.O. Bigelow. I haven't tried the new formula and have no real reason to at this point.

Omega seems to be pretty cheap for a 150ml tub! I know it's made by Proraso but have they changed the formula to the new Proraso one?[/QUOTE said:
Omega is no longer made by Proraso. Love the green,red and blue. But no white for me please.

I love Proraso. I'm about to finish off a tub of the green, and I've got a second in the cabinet for back-up.

I got the white tub and a red tube since the beginning of the year, and they immediately jumped near the head of the class. Amazingly good bang for the buck, the sort usually reserved for a really good artisan soap.

I had a blast of the red and I love it! Now I have the green, white and red! Yaahooooo!

Attachments

• $P1010545.JPG
    $P1010545.JPG
    7.5 KB · Views: 1,690
  • $P1010546.JPG
    $P1010546.JPG
    8.8 KB · Views: 1,690
  • $P1010580.JPG
    $P1010580.JPG
    8 KB · Views: 1,689

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Proraso is a traditional barbershop brand with quality products. Shaves are great, close and consistent. Here in Italy it's soooooooooooooooooooooooo loved!

Marco,

Which are more popular in Italy, the Proraso creams or soaps? Also, in your opinion, have the new scents been well received and do you believe there is any hope of Proraso releasing a Blue soap, White cream or Red aftershave?

Thanks.

I love Proraso Red and I am interested in trying the white one of these days. In fact it might just make it into my next order...

Top Bottom