26-50 DE Envious
51-70 Whisker Whacker
71-100 First Lieutenant of Free Samples
101-140 Sir Shave-a-Lot
141-170 Badger Wrangler
171-200 Knight of the Round Lather Bowl
201-250 Razor Rajah
250-xxx Foreman of the Bucking Badger Ranch

With fewer posters in the higher numbers some guesstimates were made.

Ron

May I ask who got drunk and came up with these bizarre titles?

Anyway...
I notice none of the titles refer to the almighty straight razor.
Where is the straight love? :confused:

Arby said:
It appears, as of today, this is the approximate ranking breakdown:

0 Lurker
1-10 Ex-Lurker
11-25 In M3 remission
26-50 DE Envious
51-70 Whisker Whacker
71-100 First Lieutenant of Free Samples
101-140 Sir Shave-a-Lot
141-170 Badger Wrangler
171-200 Knight of the Round Lather Bowl
201-250 Razor Rajah
250-xxx Foreman of the Bucking Badger Ranch

With fewer posters in the higher numbers some guesstimates were made.

Ron

At 320-325ish I became "Chairman of the Bathroom", I didn't notice when it actually changed.

Jonnybc said:
At 320-325ish I became "Chairman of the Bathroom", I didn't notice when it actually changed.

Same here... but I didn't notice until Ron mentioned it, so I don't know what the magic number is either.

guenron said:
Looks like you were promoted to Noble Chairman of the Bathroom from Foreman of the Bucking Badger Something or Other... Let me be the first to congratulate you on this well deserved promotion.:lol:

NMMB said:
Same here... but I didn't notice until Ron mentioned it, so I don't know what the magic number is either.

Many congratulations to you too. There don't seem to be many of us around!

Jonnybc said:
Many congratulations to you too. There don't seem to be many of us around!

John, the important question now becomes "which one of us will advance to the next level first?"

:001_smile

Jonnybc said:
Haha... Right then, the gloves are off! :wink:

and it would appear that you are taking a commanding lead... maybe this will be a turtle and hare type of race and I'll win via the slow-and-steady method.

:001_smile

Kyle said if I told you, he'd make me shave with a rusty nail for a week. So I'm going to have to keep my mouth shut. You can always try bribes, but I'm expensive. :smile:

letterk said:
Kyle said if I told you, he'd make me shave with a rusty nail for a week. So I'm going to have to keep my mouth shut. You can always try bribes, but I'm expensive. :smile:

You know, rusty nails are a pretty good shaving implement (certainly better than a Mach 3). As long as you don't cut yourself of course...

letterk said:
I think you'll both make it to the next level from only this thread! :biggrin:

If not on this thread then certainly before our interest in this thread wanes...

As for shaving with a rusty nail... I won't speculate as to whether it would be better/worse than an M3... but it would certainly be more cost effective (and probably wouldn't get dulll as quickly either!).

Jonnybc said:
Hahaha

Go Michael. One away from the milestone of 350, it doesn't do anything but there you go!

I'm there and past it...
Now I really wonder when we will find that milestone...

Grrrrr…

I’ve just gone through the entire members list and there’s no one with a number above 350-360 that isn’t a moderator or has a custom title.

Jonnybc said:
Grrrrr…

I’ve just gone through the entire members list and there’s no one with a number above 350-360 that isn’t a moderator or has a custom title.

John,

Should that make us wonder why we don't have custom titles yet? :confused: Does the fact that we don't have custom titles indicate that we haven't exhibited enough personality, or does it just show that the mods have been ignoring our personality? :001_smile

Top Bottom